Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...that's funny. York is a good qb...but probably 5th best in district....would take dekalb...LA...YAI...and SC qb over him....sorry.

Live in Rickman for past 9 years, Played HS ball in Alabama and was QB at MTSU. Came to Cookeville area as a Grad assistant at Tech nefore moving into private buisness. I pull for all UpperCumberland teams, watched everyone in this district play several times, well all but but Cannon. I call them like I see them. Its only an opinion, but have I have a some prespective on the postion of qb.

Live in Rickman for past 9 years, Played HS ball in Alabama and was QB at MTSU. Came to Cookeville area as a Grad assistant at Tech nefore moving into private buisness. I pull for all UpperCumberland teams, watched everyone in this district play several times, well all but but Cannon. I call them like I see them. Its only an opinion, but have I have a some prespective on the postion of qb.

Don't get me wrong...York is a good player...but no way he is best qb in district. You have to take into account systems they run...what kind of rb's they have...etc. Dude...I think I could pitch 300 against Meigs...Monterey...cannon...ans red sprangs

Edited by Antwan

I am so proud of you Lickus. We know you are the assistant high school cheerleading coach and now we find out that you are the Pee Wee cheerleading coach.Are you the head coach or assistant. Don't worry if you are the assistant coach, in 5-10 years you might work up to the head Pee Wee cheerleading coach. Don't really know what you are talking about with Ensworth (?). All I know is that Rick Givens is our QB who played at BA last year and he is truly a wonderful person, athlete and highly respected by his coaches, teammates, fans and all who have contact with him. SC is blessed to have him on our team. As far as "THROWING" the game with YAI to play a much, much weaker team (WM), we had rather play hard, win and move on. This mindset you, Shoeless Joe, have is indicative of you personally. One and done the past two years, you are incorrect - it was the second round one of the years. Pearl Cohn beat us two years in a row after we beat them the first year in the playoffs. Now speaking of playoffs, this is the first time in seven years WM has been to the playoffs and guess who beat them that year - Yep, Smith County. You imply that WM whips us regulary, don't think so. Don't know what the record is but I will find out. I know you are busy with all your cheerleading duties but just one time let us hear you say: "Push em' back - push em' back wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back .................." Oh yes, might have to get another pair of red tights with a big white "W" on the butt. Toodle Dool Lickus

Naugh, I think youd sound better than me saying it. I'v never told anybody Toodle Doo but you just did. As for the playoffs we went in 08 and Boyd Buchanan put us out. The all time record is tied if I'm not mistaken between SC and WM. WM beat Smith County on one of the worst years we've ever suffered through under coach Branson Bradley's direction. We won 2 games that year and one was to Smith. I think ya'll beat us the following year then we havnt played since then. Looking forward to a match up this year with you boys. I just dont think you'll make it out of the first round though. Like I said earlier, I'd rather play Smith County as Fairview.

coming from 1 short guy to another 1. It takes one to know one little g.

Are you still using my 3 year olds booster seat in the mail truck? I know you can't have a walking route. Even with the size of Wetmoreland. York fans, look for the shortest guy with a 90's football jacket on and in a booster seat or possibly sitting on some books or someones lap. Thats Posty. Much Love!

Naugh, I think youd sound better than me saying it. I'v never told anybody Toodle Doo but you just did. As for the playoffs we went in 08 and Boyd Buchanan put us out. The all time record is tied if I'm not mistaken between SC and WM. WM beat Smith County on one of the worst years we've ever suffered through under coach Branson Bradley's direction. We won 2 games that year and one was to Smith. I think ya'll beat us the following year then we havnt played since then. Looking forward to a match up this year with you boys. I just dont think you'll make it out of the first round though. Like I said earlier, I'd rather play Smith County as Fairview.

I don't see Wetmoreland beating York. Sorry Posty

Are you still using my 3 year olds booster seat in the mail truck? I know you can't have a walking route. Even with the size of Wetmoreland. York fans, look for the shortest guy with a 90's football jacket on and in a booster seat or possibly sitting on some books or someones lap. Thats Posty. Much Love!

Look for a midget cop with a carthage, possibly smith county police uniform on fairview fans and he will answer to officer glover. He also knows kung fu so dont make fun of him, or he's liable to jump up and kick you in your knee cause me and glover are about the same hieghth difference is I havnt let my size keep me back from anything he has. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Look for a midget cop with a carthage, possibly smith county police uniform on fairview fans and he will answer to officer glover. He also knows kung fu so dont make fun of him, or he's liable to jump up and kick you in your knee cause me and glover are about the same hieghth difference is I havnt let my size keep me back from anything he has.

I want my kids booster seat back!

All in fun posty. Good luck Friday night. Wetmoreland will need it.

Edited by glover