Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use it in your cop car after I get done with it. Maybe it will make you look more intimidating. Nothing more demoralizing for a police force than a midget cop. It just screams terrorize my county.

Ok you and glover are killing me!!! I am dying laughing reading y'all's posts!!! Hahaha

Look for a midget cop with a carthage, possibly smith county police uniform on fairview fans and he will answer to officer glover. He also knows kung fu so dont make fun of him, or he's liable to jump up and kick you in your knee cause me and glover are about the same hieghth difference is I havnt let my size keep me back from anything he has.

roflolk.gif

Well, good ole Fairview Middle School has done it again. Just like last year, they have agreed to join in a little basketball tourney this Fri & Sat. HELLO! It's the opening night of the Playoffs! Don't understand why our Middle School works against the High School like this. Lots of ticked off parents. Takes away a chunk of the fan base for Friday night now. Anyway........ JACKET PRIDE!

Well, good ole Fairview Middle School has done it again. Just like last year, they have agreed to join in a little basketball tourney this Fri & Sat. HELLO! It's the opening night of the Playoffs! Don't understand why our Middle School works against the High School like this. Lots of ticked off parents. Takes away a chunk of the fan base for Friday night now. Anyway........ JACKET PRIDE!

True - you want every body available to be at SC to support your school/team. It does bother you to have something come up that could have been avoided. Be safe

No wonder East is so horrible. All there MS athletes roll out before Freshman year.

Thats what i heard, .... His dad wanted him to be the QB at Brentwood Academy, that didnt work out, so I heard he shopped him all over the state till he found a Starting spot. Congrats to him, he finally found a spot. Too bad Fairview will end the season for the Hooters friday.....