11-AA

tigers90

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what it sounded like to me, but hey maybe they will coach better Tuesday.

You apparently don't know "sarcasm" very well because that is what howdoitknow2 meant by his post when he said "in spite of their coaches". I happen to know that howdoitknow2 has a great relationship with the football and basketball coaches at Cheatham County Central. I believe his post was a "jab" at the posts of another poster throughout the week last week.

Cheatham does what they had to do and comes out with a great win. Dropping 91 points!!!

I have a big issue with the officiating though, it was beyond ridiculous and calling a technical foul on a manager that is on the bench is absurd! Great win for cubs. Can't wait till they play again.

As a Camden fan in attendance I will say the officiating was fine. For a game in Waverly it was outstanding lol.If you were sitting right behind Cheathams bench like i was you wouldn't question that Tech it was well earned. i would tell you what was said if I wanted to break the zero tolerance policy. 21 is beastly athletic and kept Waverlys big gun pretty much silent all night and had some thunder dunks.Good game and well worth my 5 bucks

Cheatham does what they had to do and comes out with a great win. Dropping 91 points!!!

I have a big issue with the officiating though, it was beyond ridiculous and calling a technical foul on a manager that is on the bench is absurd! Great win for cubs. Can't wait till they play again.

Are they playing basketball in McEwen this year? Just wondering, You and mtown have been posting on a Waverly thread all year.

Either way, hate I missed it since I've moved away but sounds like no one dominated anyone by the score and and what I've heard. Good competitive game by two really good teams. It doesn't matter who wins the first game or the second game, but the last game. I've seen two good teams like these match up 5 times during a season with one team winning three the other two. The third one being for all the marbles. That's the one I really want to win if I'm on a team or coaching it. Way to go Tigers, keep playing hard. Glad you finally have a really good coach again that helps get the most out of you.