11-AA

tigers90

BasketballNutty- just wanted to let you know that the Chevy is warming up and waiting for you and your little Indian friends on Friday night. Next time you root against the Cubs son you better cheer a little louder because last night you nor any amount of fans were gonna stop Cheatham County from stomping a mudhole in those aces and walking it dry. The next team it's gonna happen to is Harpeth on Friday night and this time it's gonna be much worse.

How old are you? Can't be over 12. Everyone knows no one in the district should be Cheatham but Waverly. Fact is Creek Wood did beat you Cheatham earlier in the year. And Friday isn't over til it's over. I'm not going stay any thing other than, I do know you do not represent the majority of Cheatham fans with your child like comments. You are a Cheatham County grown redneck and after next year, when your team will be average. We will never hear from you again. About you asking me to meet you somewhere to fight. Again, 10, 11 or 12 years old. Which one is it. Wouldn't be a fair fight with Billy Bob, Big Buster and Bubba in your corner.

And you say you are going to embaress Harpeth Friday? Well you will not do anything, CCCHS boys basketball team will be doing the embaressing, if there is any. You have nothing to do with it. Just another loud, arrogant,12 yr old red neck running his tobacca chewing chops.

Out of respect for other posters on here requesting me and others to reframe from this nonsense, I will do so for them.

All I can say is go Harpeth!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you? Can't be over 12. Everyone knows no one in the district should be Cheatham but Waverly. Fact is Creek Wood did beat you Cheatham earlier in the year. And Friday isn't over til it's over. I'm not going stay any thing other than, I do know you do not represent the majority of Cheatham fans with your child like comments. You are a Cheatham County grown redneck and after next year, when your team will be average. We will never hear from you again. About you asking me to meet you somewhere to fight. Again, 10, 11 or 12 years old. Which one is it. Wouldn't be a fair fight with Billy Bob, Big Buster and Bubba in your corner.

And you say you are going to embaress Harpeth Friday? Well you will not do anything, CCCHS boys basketball team will be doing the embaressing, if there is any. You have nothing to do with it. Just another loud, arrogant,12 yr old red neck running his tobacca chewing chops.

Out of respect for other posters on here requesting me and others to reframe from this nonsense, I will do so for them.

All I can say is go Harpeth!!!!!!!!!!

The only embarrassing thing that I can see is your spelling. I don't share TBB's excitement about this Friday but I will say that Harpeth will not win either game. It's Senior Night/Pat Head Summit night and the motto is "We Back Pat!" so with that in mind Go Cubs!

It's a shame that all of this crap that is being spread on this thread is taking away from what has been a pretty competitive season of 11-AA basketball this season. Sure Cheatham and Waverly seem to have a clear shot at the number one seed in the district tournament, but it seems to me that one particular group is disrespecting every team and its fans in the district, give it a rest! Just like I thought from the beginning, the regular season champion is going to come down to the final week of the season, can it get any better than that! Every team has earned my respect this season, I really hate that Harpeth will be moving from 11-AA next year, they have always been a class act with some great kids and a very good coach in coach Wilson. As far as Cheatham leaving the district, the competitiveness will be missed, but the drive will not. Let the final 9 days of regular season begin, then the fun begins!

It's a shame that all of this crap that is being spread on this thread is taking away from what has been a pretty competitive season of 11-AA basketball this season. Sure Cheatham and Waverly seem to have a clear shot at the number one seed in the district tournament, but it seems to me that one particular group is disrespecting every team and its fans in the district, give it a rest! Just like I thought from the beginning, the regular season champion is going to come down to the final week of the season, can it get any better than that! Every team has earned my respect this season, I really hate that Harpeth will be moving from 11-AA next year, they have always been a class act with some great kids and a very good coach in coach Wilson. As far as Cheatham leaving the district, the competitiveness will be missed, but the drive will not. Let the final 9 days of regular season begin, then the fun begins!

Does Cheatham County Central High School not qualify as a "class act" in your opinion? I love how everyone was quick to compliment the Cubs when they were terrible for 4 years but since they've been good the last 2 years everyone wants to talk about how we are arrogant redneck hillbillies and how we are overrated. It's okay though because we didn't kill an innocent goat to get a good man fired a few years ago. We also don't need false compliments. When Harpeth shows up tomorrow night they have a beatdown waiting for them. The same is true for Waverly next Tuesday night. We're going to the Boro baby and if you're in the way of our journey there then you're about to get pushed aside. I hope every team in the district posts this on their bulletin boards before they play the Cubs too because it ain't gonna matter. We're still gonna beat the brakes off of your team and make you like it.

Its like that every year on here, but hey don't question a coach on here or they will get really nasty.

Does Cheatham County Central High School not qualify as a "class act" in your opinion? I love how everyone was quick to compliment the Cubs when they were terrible for 4 years but since they've been good the last 2 years everyone wants to talk about how we are arrogant redneck hillbillies and how we are overrated. It's okay though because we didn't kill an innocent goat to get a good man fired a few years ago. We also don't need false compliments. When Harpeth shows up tomorrow night they have a beatdown waiting for them. The same is true for Waverly next Tuesday night. We're going to the Boro baby and if you're in the way of our journey there then you're about to get pushed aside. I hope every team in the district posts this on their bulletin boards before they play the Cubs too because it ain't gonna matter. We're still gonna beat the brakes off of your team and make you like it.

He is referring to Harpeth because of how they handled the issue of the young man who was in the car crash from Waverly. He was simply giving credit where credit was due. Good grief man, you need to lighten up. All he said was the drive stinks, and it does. Let Cheatham's players do the talking with their play. It's obvious they don't need people like you representing them.

He is referring to Harpeth because of how they handled the issue of the young man who was in the car crash from Waverly. He was simply giving credit where credit was due. Good grief man, you need to lighten up. All he said was the drive stinks, and it does. Let Cheatham's players do the talking with their play. It's obvious they don't need people like you representing them.

You are a Waverly fan dude. Your fans were the ones who followed the Cheatham County bus to a gas station off of highway 70 and attempted to start a brawl with players and coaches. They didn't attack the Cheatham fans that they had been talking to at the school. They attacked student-athletes. I don't think Waverly needs to give anyone's fans advice on behavior. You'll all get yours soon enough though don't worry.

From the way it sounds, you have a problem with anybody and everybody that is not from CCCHS, either that or you are just mad at the world. Unfortunately you have painted yourself as an angry fan, and for what reason, your team is having a great season. As far as the so called brawl, your version of the incident is a little different from what I have heard, but who knows. This season is not about you, me or any other fan. Supporting ones school is cool, but when you start threatening people you are crossing the line. All I know is that when Waverly comes to your gym on Tuesday it should be a great atmosphere and a great basketball game. You can be rest assured that the Waverly fan base will be there in full force to support the Tigers!

Our fans, most of which are parents, grandparents, relatives and just regular people from our community will travel, regardless of the game being on a Tuesday night. As far as Chuck is concerned, from what I here he will be there. As far as the reffing in the 1st game, I think we can argue that it was pretty bad on both sides, but in a game when both teams are athletic and getting up and down the court, unless you are one of the best refs around, the refs will probably struggle. Looking forward to tonight first, it is our seniors last district home game, and they will tell you that they take one game at a time.

You are a Waverly fan dude. Your fans were the ones who followed the Cheatham County bus to a gas station off of highway 70 and attempted to start a brawl with players and coaches. They didn't attack the Cheatham fans that they had been talking to at the school. They attacked student-athletes. I don't think Waverly needs to give anyone's fans advice on behavior. You'll all get yours soon enough though don't worry.

I don't know what all happened in the so-called brawl you think they were trying to start. I enjoyed the game and went home. I didn't say a word about your fans either, just you for what you said in a case where the poster meant nothing bad towards Cheatham County.

Edited by 31ballfan

I'm starting to think Brooklynbrawler and Howditknow2 are related or maybe even one guy. Should the rest of the district just bow down to the mighty Cubs? perhaps we should just save our money and forfeit tonight's game. Just go ahead and cancel the rest of the season and send Cubs to State, perhaps we can just get TSSAA to send them the trophy. Maybe you can just order one off line, same place you get the regular season trophies.

Give it a rest, lets let the boys play out the rest of the season and let the better team on each night win. There is no doubt that Cheatham is having an exceptional year, and they have tons of talent. That being said they should have won last years tourney if you just look at talent. Somebody help me here....they didn't win last years tourney because on that one night, they got out played. It can happen to anybody, that's why we play the games. Look at all the upsets in college ball this year.

I'm not sure what purpose it serves for a fan to get on here and trash every other team in the district with threats of beat downs and bending someone over a Chevy. Most of these seniors will be playing their final games of their career over the next few weeks, wouldn't it be cool to play them on the court and not on a message board. As I have said previously, the players are not the ones that are doing the trash talking. I know for a fact that they mutually respct one another. Tonight you will have a Cheatham senior playing against his Dad, a Harpeth Coach, do you really think they will be wishing ill will towards one another? Do you think one would like to embarass the other? I don't, I also know several of the Cheatham players maintain friendships with several of the Harpeth players off the court.

Where does all of this hatered come from Howditknow2/Brooklynbrawler? Did Mommy not hug you enough as a kid, were you never good enough to be an athlete, get cut as a kid and now this is your only pulpit? Let it go! Go watch the game, cheer for your team and be a good sport, win or lose. If you lose, don't blame officials, coaches, fans, moon phases, or under inflated balls. Just accept it and move on, that is what we try to teach the kids to do.

I am looking forward to seeing a good game tonight, and hope both teams play well.

Edited by coachcutt