11-AA

tigers90

Wow, are you really that stupid? Do you not think everyone, I mean everyone that follows 11aa or that’s heard about this thread does not know what the phrase "bent over a Chevy" means. For someone in your crowd to display that, just goes to show you what the CCCHS fan base stands for as respectful people. (And I say to all the fans at CCCHS that do not agree with this, I am by no means talking to you). I am beginning to think you (Howdoitkno2. Ect.) may be 12 to 18 years old. Well, maybe closer to 12 because most of the 14 and older individuals I know would know and actually understand what the phrase means. It’s just a shame a Harpeth coach is the one that stood up for the wright thing to do and asked for it to be removed at your gym. Hey and he is the dad od a Cheatham player. Great job Coach Binkley. I am sure that every coach and probably every parent and player from both teams gets on here and reads all these posts. They all know what is being said and by who and from where.

To the real-----respectful CCCHS fans and to the coaches and players I humbly congratulate you. I will support you and pull for you against all other teams besides Harpeth and will cheer you on because I live in Cheatham County.

As far as these individuals on here that “ARE, SO CALLED CCCHS FANSâ€. Let your team do the talking and not your pride through your arrogant, self-proclaimed posts.

You're the idiot who keep starting the drama. Your team lost dude! Get over it! Oh and Cheatham County lost to Kenwood by 6. Waverly lost to Dickson County by 32. Kenwood and DC split the season series. Maybe some coaches who love to poke humor at others shouldn't get so bent out of shape when humor is poked in his direction. That would be my advice on this whole situation. Harpeth sucks! Cheatham County has owned them in 4 of the last 5 meetings! End of discussion.....on to Waverly

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BasketballNutty, this game has had so much hype since December when Waverly beat Dickson on their home court. There had been a lot of trash talking going on between student sections for the better part of two months. The gym was packed with both Dickson and Waverly fans so emotions on the court were running high. Waverly had just had a run of 20-2 or something like that.Then on the play your refering to our point guard and another player from Dickson were going up for a rebound and Waverly got called for an over the back call, which it was, but when they were getting separated the Dickson player threw an elbow that hit our point guard on the chin and leveled him. Well it kind of got a little crazy from there with some of the Waverly players coming in to stand up for their teammate who was still laying on the floor in front of our bench. So one of our players got T'd up for unsportsmanlike conduct. I was under the impression that if someone throws an elbow and hits them above the shoulders that it should be a flagrant foul and automatic ejection, but that is not what happened. Hopefully that gives you a little insight of what took place. Not that it really matters, but the refs lost complete control of this game very early on so it was just a matter of time before something was going to happen. After the play Jequan came over to help our point guard up, they happen to be pretty good friends off the court so not a big surprise.

@BasketballNutty, this game has had so much hype since December when Waverly beat Dickson on their home court. There had been a lot of trash talking going on between student sections for the better part of two months. The gym was packed with both Dickson and Waverly fans so emotions on the court were running high. Waverly had just had a run of 20-2 or something like that.Then on the play your refering to our point guard and another player from Dickson were going up for a rebound and Waverly got called for an over the back call, which it was, but when they were getting separated the Dickson player threw an elbow that hit our point guard on the chin and leveled him. Well it kind of got a little crazy from there with some of the Waverly players coming in to stand up for their teammate who was still laying on the floor in front of our bench. So one of our players got T'd up for unsportsmanlike conduct. I was under the impression that if someone throws an elbow and hits them above the shoulders that it should be a flagrant foul and automatic ejection, but that is not what happened. Hopefully that gives you a little insight of what took place. Not that it really matters, but the refs lost complete control of this game very early on so it was just a matter of time before something was going to happen. After the play Jequan came over to help our point guard up, they happen to be pretty good friends off the court so not a big surprise.

So there was never "an altercation" it just temporarily got heated for a brief moment and no punches were throw (which would be what makes up "an altercation").

Maybe BasketballNutty (a.k.a. "Radio") should put away his radio and go work on his coloring books....

thanks for the update. It never was reallu clear what happened on the radio.

You know howdoitknow2. Someone has told me who you are. I argued with them saying there is no way it's him. But they assurred me. I couodn't believe it. I have lost all personal respect foe you as a person. This is not how you act in real life. Your parents would not be proud.

I think about 99.9% of CoachT users actually know who I am. I don't seek "to be respected" by others. That is earned not given. My beef with you started when you posted a FLAT OUT LIE about Coach Dawson on this website. Chris happens to be a good friend of mine and I am not going to have people posting false information about my friends on CoachT.

Also my other beef with a Harpeth coach came after the Cheatham County vs CPA playoff game this past November. The Harpeth coach (who let's just go ahead and clarify was Ben Brinkley) got on CoachT under a screen name (it was obvious because it included the jersey numbers of both of his sons: Thatcher & Jett) got on CoachT and completely DOGGED OUT the Cubs football coaches. Those guys, like Chris, are very close friends (one a family member) of mine. TO ME: It's pretty easy to be critical of guys following a loss but where was he at when the Cubs were rolling to 12 straight wins the 13 weeks prior to that garbage?

He even went on to tell another Cubs parent through text messages that he doesn't have any respect for Cody because "he cost him a job at CCCHS". That's pretty funny to me. Cody hasn't had much luck having coaches hired since Puckett was hired in the fall of 2006. How in the world can a guy who is unable to hire coaches have any effect on the school's administrator not hiring a coach (Brinkley)? That, to me, makes zero sense whatsoever.

It's not the first time he has created a CoachT username to dog out the coaching at CCCHS. Look up the CoachT poster "connman" and look at how he dogged out the basketball coaches 2-3 years ago when this current group of seniors were freshmen and sophomores. You'll notice that connman disappeared once he was hired at Harpeth (therefore wasn't able to attend Cubs basketball games). Also it's pretty hard to dog out coaches when they are 44-9 through a 2 year span of time.

To date he has taken shots against the football coaches (Finley, Jackson, Patterson, Boyd, Randolph, and Langley)...........the basketball coaches (Dawson and Stuart)..........and myself!

If I am seen as a "bad guy" in your eyes and the community of Kingston Springs eyes then that's fine. Do I hold any hard feelings toward the football/basketball coaches at Harpeth. Not really! I get along with Loope, Derrick, Halstead, Wilson, and Weatherby. If anyone called them out on CoachT then it would be total b.s. and I would defend them.

Having said this..........I WILL NEVER DEFEND OR RESPECT BEN BRINKLEY! Don't do stuff to others that you can't handle yourself!

That is pretty pathetic if he did get on the boards and do that after his own son's team lost their last playoff game. I doubt you'll get a Harpeth fan to understand your point on this but now it's clear to me why you dislike Harpeth as much as I do JJ. Jamie is a good coach and I believe that the kid from Wofford could be a good one too if he sticks with it but if you associate yourself with trash then sooner or later you start to wear the stinch yourself.

I think about 99.9% of CoachT users actually know who I am. I don't seek "to be respected" by others. That is earned not given. My beef with you started when you posted a FLAT OUT LIE about Coach Dawson on this website. Chris happens to be a good friend of mine and I am not going to have people posting false information about my friends on CoachT.

Now do I paint a clear picture for you? I would never throw Wilson under the bus for anything but at the same time there is absolutely NO WAY IN ---- that an assistant coach of a 4-6 football team or a 13-13 basketball team should ever throw coaches of teams that are 12-1 or 20-3 under a bus. Not going to happen....

As I said before I was wrong about it being the coach that said it. I was listening to the program and coach Dawson was being interviewed. It was my mistake as I thought I heard him say it. But it was said by someone on the radio station during his interview. Again I apoligize my false

accusation. As far as Harpeth's assistant coach, personally I don't know him. For you to comment towards me about him, it does not apply to me.

As far as you defending Wilson, that's your choice as well as mine to tell the facts that I know about the situation. Call it throwing him under the bus if you want too. Facts do nt throw any one or any coach under the bus. My assumtion I made about coach Dawson, well I admit that is throwing someone under the bus. I did not know the facts, I assumed. And it was a mistake. But as far as what I have said and pointed out about Wilson, It's my opinion whether anyone likes it or not. And I know what I have said and it is and was not based on assumptions. I know the facts.

That being said my whole beef is with CCCHS fans getting on here and lowering your teams respect through arrogant, bragging comments. Dude CCCHS talent level is clearly hands down way above everyone in the district. That doesn't mean they are going to hammer everyone in every game in 11AA. Creek Wood is an example of that. Yes I think Waverly will win Tuesday, but I hope CCCHS does. It's my county. And that's not a hack at you. Just a simple evaluation.

Wow! I write a lengthy post about letting the kids play the game without all of this anger towards other teams. Did I hit a nerve? My reference to you and Bbrawler was on the similiarity of your posts. You both seem to have some unresolved anger issues. We are talking about high school kids. Not professional players. How many of these kids will ever make a living playing a sport? They play for love of the game, that is the purest of motivation. They don't play to bait, fight, heckle, or humiliate their opponents.

What is it with you and looking for a confrontation?

My whole post was about sportsmanship and having a positive experience and now you want me to come find you in the gym? I did find you in the gym last year and thought we had a good conversation. As far as my playing days... that was 30 years ago, I have let go of those days long time ago, apparently you haven't been able to.

Let it go, and if you continue to call people out on a personal level you may get your wish. Have a great Day!

OMG... Really? I just can't let this go without comment.

I find it amazing Mr. Wilcutt that you reference unresolved anger issues, sportsmanship and positive experience.. they're just high school kids. Humiliate? You're opposed to all of this? Calling someone out? How about that! Confrontation? "For the love of the game... Purest motivation" It would be wonderful if your actions actually supported your comments.

Tell me sir, why you yourself felt the need to take action and lie about a fabricated story (something that never happen) to support a lying coach who used you as a pawn/scapegoat for the purpose of causing harm to a young man because of his dislike of a parent who was right. You supported an idiot without any regard to the adverse affect it would have on a child. You sir are a double-talking coward who is a "suck-up". You are only interested in how you can do something that will benefit your son's playing time and the perceived image that some in the community may have of you as an active support, thus inflating your insecure ego.

Actions speak louder than your self-serving comments sir. When you lie to cause harm to a young man because of some unfounded personal vendetta you (or a coach) has against a parent based on an unfounded nonexistent reason... well that tell me what type of person you really are.

Don't get on here and act like your some great supporter of children and athletes in this community. You, individuals like you, along with a select few coaches have done more damage to athletics in this community than some screaming parent in the stands ever could.

Personally, I've helped to guide more than 16 young men on to college scholarships doing something that I helped them learn for more than 15 years of their lives. To this day, there is not a day goes by that I don't hear from a one of them. That's a lot more than what I can say about any of the coaches that I've questioned over the past six or so years in this area.

Outspoken? Maybe! But on point and driven for the children... Yes, that's me. I can put my head on my pillow every night knowing I've always done right by the young athletes in this community... you sir cannot, no matter how much you spout your B.S. above, the fact remains that you conscience will be a constant reminder and someday you will pay a dear price when you're standing face to face with the almighty one.

The old proverb says, Revenge is a dish best served cold. It's starting to feel a little chilly.

Edited by bbgocats