2A Quad 4

BLACKFRIDAY

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trenton had a brutal scedule,and were in every game lost.Milan truly got lucky in their game,Huntington game was virtually even,and they played Dyersburg tough until late.First year HC has them believing,and they've improved steadily all season.

We played Trenton in the jamboree in Paris in the beginning oh the season and lost 15-14 so if Dresden and Treaton play it will be a close game

If Dresden doesn't step up from their last performance, we are in for a rude awakening when TCA comes to town. They have a great passing game. However, the great tendency that the Dresden program has had as of late is rising above the doubters and facing adversity in a positive manner. They simply love being the underdog and thrive when seen as such. Though it will take some major improvement these next two weeks for Dresden, I strongly believe they can pull off a special run similar to last years. Go Lions and good luck along the way!

Welcome TCA! Whats the word on you guys and BTW?

BTW will always have great athletes! The word is that they are just a notch above Middleton. If TCA takes care of business they should win by 2 or 3 touchdowns. TCA has a couple of starters out on defense so it could be closer than we think. TCA owes them from the regional championship basketball loss. What a game that was!!!

Rugged Quad, especially the bottom half. Westwood is better than most think.

I picked Trenton to play Adamsville in the semi finals pre season, I have seen nothing to change my mind. I will add this, if there is a team in the West that can beat Adamsville, it's Trenton.

I also think TCA will give Dresden a huge scare in a couple of weeks.

What do you think of Peabody-Humboldt Part II? Have you seen Westwood, and if you have, how do they compare with Humboldt?

What do you think of Peabod

y-Humboldt Part II? Have you seen Westwood, and if you have, how do they compare with Humboldt?

Looking at the first game, take one long run away from Humboldt and some untimely penalties away from Trenton and that game turns into a blow out. Trenton kept it simple on offense knowing they would see Humboldt again. Look for Humboldt to try to throw it early. They have seen they can not beat Trenton with #5 alone. At the end of the day Humboldt can not stop Trenton. I'm going with Trenton 35 Humboldt 14.

Westwood has some play makers, but they are not as good as last year or any better than Humboldt.