McMinn Central @ Alcoa

alcoachoochoo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very suprised the chargers are not on here talking crap like they always do against Polk before they get their butt handed to them!!!! hahaha

Really - a Polk (can't get past second round) County fan talking smack in an Alcoa/Central thread? I guess it makes you feel better living vicariously through the successes of Alcoa and CAK - a plateau that Polk won't ever attain.

Remember Polk's best team ever.....undefeated, and Polk County fans saying they would beat Alcoa in the playoffs the following week? Problem was they got trounced at home by Loudon in the playoffs before Alcoa would have annihilated them.

Are you all still whining about getting cheated at CAK?

Hint: Do something more than winning a weak District if you want to talk smack.

Really - a Polk (can't get past second round) County fan talking smack in an Alcoa/Central thread? I guess it makes you feel better living vicariously through the successes of Alcoa and CAK - a plateau that Polk won't ever attain.

Remember Polk's best team ever.....undefeated, and Polk County fans saying they would beat Alcoa in the playoffs the following week? Problem was they got trounced at home by Loudon in the playoffs before Alcoa would have annihilated them.

Are you all still whining about getting cheated at CAK?

Hint: Do something more than winning a weak District if you want to talk smack.

Im so sorry if you have trouble reading...but I would be pleased to help you sould each word out.....I said ...... Central talks crap and central gets stomped by Polk as usual....I dont recall me ever saying Polk would beat Alcoa....but again I understand if you have trouble understanding those large words....also I never said w got cheated at CAK I actually dont think the word CAK or Alcoa was even in my post ....I hope you can get some help with your reading

Really - a Polk (can't get past second round) County fan talking smack in an Alcoa/Central thread?

Really - a McMinn (can't get to the 2nd round) County fan talking about another team not making it to the 3rd round...When was the last time the 'Kees made it out of the 2nd round, y'all hardly make it to the 2nd round.

And the 2010 Polk team was better than the 2009, and they did reach the level of CAK/Alcoa. And I have never heard anyone claim that Polk was cheated at CAK.

Now that we cleared that up, back to Alcoa vs Central.

good luck Chargers, play hard. This is a monumental task, but that ball bounces funny sometimes.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Really - a McMinn (can't get to the 2nd round) County fan talking about another team not making it to the 3rd round...When was the last time the 'Kees made it out of the 2nd round, y'all hardly make it to the 2nd round.

And the 2010 Polk team was better than the 2009, and they did reach the level of CAK/Alcoa. And I have never heard anyone claim that Polk was cheated at CAK.

good luck Chargers, play hard. This is a monumental task, but that ball bounces funny sometimes.

Its sad... They let them pet the goats instead of reading class

Blitzinbuc is just trolling as usual. He has no true allegiance other than whoever is playing Polk or Bradley. He is, however, a football god and a grammatical wizard of the highest order (ask him, he will tell you).

BTW Blitzinbuc, did your referree friends ever offer up an explanation for convincing you that Central was 2 TD's better than Polk?

Alcoa names the score.

McMinn 2008: Beat #1 ranked Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett on the road in the 1st round of the playoffs 28-24. Lost in 2nd round to #3 ranked Farragut on the road, 17-7.

McMinn 2009: Lost to #1 ranked Maryville on the road in the second round, 28-20.

Go back and find the CAK/Polk playoff thread and you'll see whining at it's best.

McMinn 2008: Beat #1 ranked Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett on the road in the 1st round of the playoffs 28-24. Lost in 2nd round to #3 ranked Farragut on the road, 17-7.

McMinn 2009: Lost to #1 ranked Maryville on the road in the second round, 28-20.

Go back and find the CAK/Polk playoff thread and you'll see whining at it's best.

I don't see any 3rd round games there. What about 2010, 2011, nothing worthy of mention? You brought up Polk's inability to progress past the 2nd round, and this is all you have to show for the Cherokees? Wow! I think it's best for you if we get this thread back on topic.

Wishing much success for the Chargers in this one, but in reality Alcoa is just too much for Central. Shucks, Alcoa is probably too much for 95% of the teams in east Tennessee, regardless of classification.

I'm sure the father/son Gossett's coaching against each other will be interesting....and a topic for some future good-natured teasing. Great family, by the way!