Meadows is out at Knoxville Catholic

ExSpartan

Thanks, I was not aware of that. For him to turn down the Alcoa job and the Bearden job, he must have felt like his chances were really high to get another job that he wanted more.

In my opinion...it is a shame that he did not get the Oak Ridge job. I can't speak for Ron, but I can imagine that was one of his considerations for not taking the Alcoa job at the time.

Some of you people commenting really need to check your facts and opinions with some people that really know what is going on. Ask yourself why he is teaching at OR, and not on the coaching staff. That is all I will say about Ron Gray.

Why would he want to be on the coaching staff after the way they handled things in the past with him?

I will have to go back on my statement that I will not say anymore about Ron Gray. Your key statement allregion is about the way things were handled in the past by him, not with him. Some things you do as a coach in the past will have a direct effect on you in the future. The word gets out and people know what has happened when they start checking out the past.

I will have to go back on my statement that I will not say anymore about Ron Gray. Your key statement allregion is about the way things were handled in the past by him, not with him. Some things you do as a coach in the past will have a direct effect on you in the future. The word gets out and people know what has happened when they start checking out the past.

I will have to respectfully disagree, clawball. I do not know all the details of the situation regarding Ron Gray that you are referring to, but I am familiar with how things were handled by Oak Ridge when Stevens was hired, and it is a shame that he got that job over Ron.

I think most of the supporters want a clean start, not saying he's not a good coach, its just time for Catholic to move on into a better place then we have been the past four years.

Rankin would also be a great coach for Catholic. He is a much better choice than Pemberton, who has had 4 jobs in the past 5 years. I wish Catholic the best...I see a lot of success in your future with Rankin at the helm.