Dickson County - #1 Seed - Quad 3 - What a Joke!

lbhiii

Hey gay baby from brentwood go to the tssaa website look under classification and look at how many 6a teams there are in the state. On a average there are about two to three teams per district you live in a big district with four we have two. I don't think your district is the SEC of high school football maybe the OVC of high school footall. You rich people don't a have clue about what goes on in the real world maybe you should get out more and ride around get out of Brentwood and the mall.We are a small 6a school that playes in a district with all those 5a Clarksville schools that don't know how to play football. Don't hate us we are glad we made it this far.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gay baby from brentwood go to the tssaa website look under classification and look at how many 6a teams there are in the state. On a average there are about two to three teams per district you live in a big district with four we have two. I don't think your district is the SEC of high school football maybe the OVC of high school footall. You rich people don't a have clue about what goes on in the real world maybe you should get out more and ride around get out of Brentwood and the mall.We are a small 6a school that playes in a district with all those 5a Clarksville schools that don't know how to play football. Don't hate us we are glad we made it this far.

Gay boy, are you talking about your dad or you?

We rich people do have a clue that is why you need to get out if the trailor park Barney Fife!!!!!

Just goes to show how narrow minded you are !

A discussion about the warrants on a message board about DC getting a 1 seed , and how many think its a joke-results in you calling someone gay and wanting to share w2 forms- you sound like an Obama clone with your class warfare rhetoric !!!

Again we question your #1 sees ( as I pointed out the weakest schedule for 6a playoff team)

And somehow this verbal spew about money and other stuff is all you got?

Like I said little boy - laugh and live it up in round 1 because at the end of rd 2 the equipment manager will be very busy collecting your teams equipment

Not hating on Brentwood HS, I have alot of respect for their program, just not some of their fans who think they are cheated some way by another school. DC did not make up their district opponents, the TSSAA did and to say it is a joke to be a #1 seed is jealousy plan and simple and not up to them. We will play when and where the TSSAA tells us to play and be thankful to still be playing this week. Also, I do not live in a trailer park although I see nothing wrong with it and just proves my point again about another comment from a Brentwood wannabe who thinks they are better than everyone else in Middle TN! Just like last year a lot of people were saying Henry Co. did not warrant a #1 seed, district 10-AAA was weak, they did not play good competition and on and on, but look what they did... STATE CHAMPS!! As I said, it doesn't matter who or where you play, just win them all, one at a time!!

DC80

Hey your boys played and did what they had to - they took care of biz on the field - I have respect for them and enjoyed some Indy vs DC games back in the day and respect to your program !

This is not bout DC and its not jealousy - it's the simple fact many don't think DC is a #1 seed and why get bent so out if shape when we give opinions ?

Can you argue with them having the weakest schedule of any playoff team in 6a or their ranking in unapproved website of# 20 ( WC,MJ and Indy ) higher?

Like I said - in due time we will see in due time .....

Notredame66...this is the last time I will respond about this thread. As I said before, DC did not have anything to do with the schedule except for 2 games, Creekwood and Columbia. We play CW because of county rivalry and Columbia because we have played them for 30 plus years and they are and have always been a very good football team (recent state championship) and your opinion is welcome as is anyone elses but I think you are confusing schedule strength between the 5A schools and the 6A schools, because Beech and HC as well as a few others are just as good as many of the top 6A schools including DC, so you can't in my opinion go by that argument alone. I respect your opinion, but if it was not DC that people were complaining about then it would be another team and it is not our fault, put the blame were it belongs, T$$AA!!

Notredame66...this is the last time I will respond about this thread. As I said before, DC did not have anything to do with the schedule except for 2 games, Creekwood and Columbia. We play CW because of county rivalry and Columbia because we have played them for 30 plus years and they are and have always been a very good football team (recent state championship) and your opinion is welcome as is anyone elses but I think you are confusing schedule strength between the 5A schools and the 6A schools, because Beech and HC as well as a few others are just as good as many of the top 6A schools including DC, so you can't in my opinion go by that argument alone. I respect your opinion, but if it was not DC that people were complaining about then it would be another team and it is not our fault, put the blame were it belongs, T$$AA!!

DC thank you and asentionwd this is no disrespect at all to DC nor its fans -

It's about TSSAA and just my opinion they got the seeding wrong

unapproved website does not base on 5a nor 6a , they base it on strength of schedule

Like I said its been a fun topic but in two weeks time we can say whom was right...

All the best to DC and stay healthy this Friday

LMAO, SEC of high school, that district was very tough 3+ years ago, not anymore, when was the last time a team from that district was a real threat? And they are not a real threat this year, I would say tha Riverdale, Oakland, Blackman, Siegal are in a much tougher district than yours, Brentwood although they may have played more 6 a teams, the quality of their opponents this year was very low compared to years past, that is a fact, their opponents have a combined record of 41-59, thanks to 2 mediocre 5 a teams that had winning records, who is your best win against, a 6-4 Independence. WIth this being said, Brentwood played their district schedule, they played a team in Symrna that is normally very good, A gallatin team that is normally pretty good, but their district was weak this year and so was Gallatin and symrna and Blackman was your toughest opponent and you lost. Brentwood probably played in the 5th toughest district this year, if yo need me to list 4 better, I will.

couldnt agree more, if we were going to crown a sec district in tn, it be 7aaa

since 06' they have had somebody represnt the state in the championship. even when the brentwood region was good, they would always play a 7aaa team in the quarters and lose, except ravenwood in 05.. I would say 7aaa is still the best district. and then maryvilles district.

LMAO, SEC of high school, that district was very tough 3+ years ago, not anymore, when was the last time a team from that district was a real threat? And they are not a real threat this year, I would say tha Riverdale, Oakland, Blackman, Siegal are in a much tougher district than yours, Brentwood although they may have played more 6 a teams, the quality of their opponents this year was very low compared to years past, that is a fact, their opponents have a combined record of 41-59, thanks to 2 mediocre 5 a teams that had winning records, who is your best win against, a 6-4 Independence. WIth this being said, Brentwood played their district schedule, they played a team in Symrna that is normally very good, A gallatin team that is normally pretty good, but their district was weak this year and so was Gallatin and symrna and Blackman was your toughest opponent and you lost. Brentwood probably played in the 5th toughest district this year, if yo need me to list 4 better, I will.

When I said when you get to rd2 of the playoffs welcome to the SEC of football

Where did I say Brentwood & Indy district is the SEC?

In fact I picked MJ to face you in Rd 2 ( not Indy )

The welcome to the SEC of football is meant to say your #1 seed is a joke and it got you cupcake HS for round 1, after that you will play SEC type schools instead of your DC schedule...

You may be correct about whom BHS played but there strength if schedule rang out to 19%

And to remind you- your strength of schedule was a meek 5 percent

You have no clue who my school is so I am not sure where you pull some 5% business I am not sure, I am a Henry County Fan, but I have said nothing about Dickson COunty I am just entertained by your perception of something that is a little nuts. You got your strength of schedule from some where, the strength of schedule here on coach t has Brentwood at 106 and Dickson at 97 out fo class 3a, it all depends on how you punch your numbers in the calculator. Brentwood may be better than Dickson, I can not say as I have not seen them play, would not presume to know how good they are, but based on their body of work this season, there is no reason to take for grantedt that they are great, again I will say that Brentwood played 1 good 6a opponent and lost. Please tell me who else they played that is so good that should put them as the #1 seed by the dominant margin you suggest, Dickson beat a 8-2 5a team (columbia) they beat a 7-3 5a team Northeast Brentwoods best wins this season was a win against a 6-4 independence, and a win against two 5a teams that were 6-4. Where is the quality win that you think demonstrates excellence and seperates the Bruins from Dickson?

What the problem is you all know that you will get it handed to you by wilson centrial.Oh by the when you and your team make to Dickson County look me up I will show around the trailer park and show you we don't have chickenes in the yard. If I was a betting man you are a northner not a native Tennessean.Wilson Centrial rolls in this one 32 - 0

What the problem is you all know that you will get it handed to you by wilson centrial.Oh by the when you and your team make to Dickson County look me up I will show around the trailer park and show you we don't have chickenes in the yard. If I was a betting man you are a northner not a native Tennessean.Wilson Centrial rolls in this one 32 - 0

Let me show you the next class to the early learning center

You have no clue who my school is so I am not sure where you pull some 5% business I am not sure, I am a Henry County Fan, but I have said nothing about Dickson COunty I am just entertained by your perception of something that is a little nuts. You got your strength of schedule from some where, the strength of schedule here on coach t has Brentwood at 106 and Dickson at 97 out fo class 3a, it all depends on how you punch your numbers in the calculator. Brentwood may be better than Dickson, I can not say as I have not seen them play, would not presume to know how good they are, but based on their body of work this season, there is no reason to take for grantedt that they are great, again I will say that Brentwood played 1 good 6a opponent and lost. Please tell me who else they played that is so good that should put them as the #1 seed by the dominant margin you suggest, Dickson beat a 8-2 5a team (columbia) they beat a 7-3 5a team Northeast Brentwoods best wins this season was a win against a 6-4 independence, and a win against two 5a teams that were 6-4. Where is the quality win that you think demonstrates excellence and seperates the Bruins from Dickson?

Where is DC quality win? Don't tell me C-ville!

Columbia? No they would struggle of they played Franklin

As I said check with me in a few weeks to see who is right