Dickson County - #1 Seed - Quad 3 - What a Joke!

lbhiii

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand arguing the merits of the T$$AA but i don't understand the personal vitriolic against schools, their players and followers. Our Lady of Sexual Abuse, Pray for Us. Lol

It could have been tiny dancer HS we were arguing the case about / nothing wrong with arguing a #1 seed or simply stating an opinion if a team is overated...

It's different if you pinpoint or call out a player

And for the record our lady of sexual abuse not very funny-

I am sure the kids at PennState that were abused are not laughing

It could have been tiny dancer HS we were arguing the case about / nothing wrong with arguing a #1 seed or simply stating an opinion if a team is overated...

It's different if you pinpoint or call out a player

And for the record our lady of sexual abuse not very funny-

I am sure the kids at PennState that were abused are not laughing

And neither are children abused for decades by the Catholic Church. I guess everyone has a glass house and don't like stones thrown at it. Let's leave the personal attacks out of these posts. And for the record, not a DC fan and I am following BHS in these playoffs at least to come out of this quad (close friends have kids in proram).

Well We will see if Brentwood does any better this week against the same opponent, just looked at the rankings listed and Brentwood had the 101st ranked schedule strength. Northeast held their own against the sec district of high school football and beat centennial.

Again I said after DC plays McGavock in rd 1 they will play SEC schools - note they played MJ not an 11AAA team in RD2

It was a knock on DC and its weak conference and schedule

So again when I said welcome to the SEC I meant the real teams Brentwood,MJ , river sake etc