Copper Basin

Chatt Grace

Grundy

Bledsoe

Chatt Christian

East Ridge

Chatt Central

.....just to name a few locals....

Most on that list don't surprise me..........bledsoe wouldn't they have been good at the middle school level for a few years..........grundy doesn't surprise me, even though they are supposed to be 'loaded'

We tried they said no. I have a very LONG list of schools some of which are in the 1A playoffs that I know of 1 of them is still in it.

;pirate mike all these 1A schools talk about punching SP in the mouth? Where they at? Come on guys ain't no 1A teams contacted vic yet. The other thread started by one of SP coaches. He said they would travel. Lets hear it who will step up and get in line to punch SP in the mouth? All kidding aside i would like to see SP play some of good 1A teams that make playoff runs every year. Edited by BABIEC

;pirate mike all these 1A schools talk about punching SP in the mouth? Where they at? Come on guys ain't no 1A teams contacted vic yet. The other thread started by one of SP coaches. He said they would travel. Lets hear it who will step up and get in line to punch SP in the mouth? All kidding aside i would like to see SP play some of good 1A teams that make playoff runs every year.

Maybe set up a series with Lake County on a neutral field half way or something. Onion City would be another neutral field possibility along those lines.

Edited by rlh

Maybe set up a series with Lake County on a neutral field half way or something. Onion City would be another neutral field possibility along those lines.

I hear that! Kind of like close up tooth paste. We know what that commercials catch phrase is. But i don't think those teams will play SP either? Not sure why?