Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1.55 can't help it. No matter who wins (Boyd)......roflol.gif Duh, you left someone out there Padre! All good though, he riding his boys.......what do you expect. (I thought he would write Oneida to be honest)icon_e_surprised.gif

Gonna be a beautiful Friday Night for football/

thumb[1].gif Kazatima thumb[1].gif

If I did not think the Bucs were going to win. I sure would not drive 3 hours one way to go to the game. I would just listen to it on the radio. Nothing personal against Onieda but think Boyd is going to win every game.

Edited by buc55

I gotcha Buc.....! Sometimes I play it the other way around....if I think Oneida is going to roll I might NOT make the three hour trip. Heck why waste the gas.....save up for next week. Only problem with my theory is....what if they end up not playing the next week. I have an even bigger thing to whine about after reading the Knox Paper. 4 out of the 8 bucks you shell out to go to the game goes to those big wigs at the T$$AA. Are they making six figures? Sheesh, the rest of us would like some of the overhead, huh? That is a lot of pesos, pardner!

The atmostphere will be electric at this time tomorrow!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it!

thumb[1].gif Kazzar Khan thumb[1].gif

Someone get Smash off the Fire Ladder.......he's naked again. Dang, get a little warm weather and he thinks he's on the beach. The Hoser.....

Boyd will score 17 or 21.....

Kaz

I missed the whole dadgum week and I'm too tired to read back! hungry.gif

Should be a tough test come Friday night. I have heard from a bunch of Indian scouts last weekend who went riding south on Fords and Chevys and a few Tontos, I mean Toyotas! Lots of information.

Sounds like both teams pretty much like the same game plan on offense. Havent talked to TL but I'm sure he was down at last Friday's game. He should have a real good idea what he wants to do having seen you boys live.

Of course, knowing what you want and getting your team across that line are two different things. I dont want to bring up any names but Tennessee and Alabama run the same defense. Just saying.

I'm excited for Oneida. Great chance to play well against a very good team! Post more tomorrow, have to go catch a monkey and throw him in a bathtub! thumb[1].gif