Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all drive safe, come early, stay late , and we going to have one heck of a game to talk about. And if you don't recognize me from that pic it because I have put on my winter weight now.

We are going to be there early - looking forward to a good game! Do you have a good concession stand or do we need to fill up ahead of time?

Concession stand is good......unfortunately there is only one. Plenty to eat and drink early....pepsi stuff, hot chocolate, might be coffee. It will be warm enough early but the temp. will drop pretty quickly down to 40's or 50's. I said at the first of the week this should be a good game....and nothing Buc55 or Reaction have said is making me think otherwise. I think my boys will get it done tonight just like Buc55 thinks his will. (battle of the wills) Good luck to each of the contestants and the men leading them. Cleat, Champ, Smash, and Crow......I bit through the last strap and I'm out prowling around waiting to begin.....if a Buc gets too close they might have to send me back to "The Room"!!!! I hope not....place actually scares me! lol Prediction:

Oneida 22

Bucs 16

Concession stand is good......unfortunately there is only one. Plenty to eat and drink early....pepsi stuff, hot chocolate, might be coffee. It will be warm enough early but the temp. will drop pretty quickly down to 40's or 50's. I said at the first of the week this should be a good game....and nothing Buc55 or Reaction have said is making me think otherwise. I think my boys will get it done tonight just like Buc55 thinks his will. (battle of the wills) Good luck to each of the contestants and the men leading them. Cleat, Champ, Smash, and Crow......I bit through the last strap and I'm out prowling around waiting to begin.....if a Buc gets too close they might have to send me back to "The Room"!!!! I hope not....place actually scares me! lol Prediction:

Oneida 22

Bucs 16

We are going to be there early - looking forward to a good game! Do you have a good concession stand or do we need to fill up ahead of time?

Concession stand is good for what it is. If you're good with the normal ball game food you'll be fine. I'd recommend a few of the local favs though. If you're lookin for burgers the the food court just south of town on hwy 27 has a local joint called the 3rd hole in the wall, if you like BBQ there's a food truck that sets up on 27 as well just before you leave the hwy to come to the school don't let it scare you, he makes it all in his smokers set up around his truck and it's pretty darn good stuff, if Mexican is your thing then el rey in the shopping center just north of wal-mart cant be beat (big nachos de frank are awesome), Phillips drive in is an old fashioned joint with a little of everything. There's some chain stuff scattered around also. Everything is located on the main hwy (us 27) and all are within 10 minutes of the school one direction or another. Concession stand is a good one but unless you're smash most don't consider a 4 course meal to be 3 orders of nachos & a hot chocolate :lol:

Edited by crow