South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

To the Tiger players(if they read this),

Alot of you know me and know who I am, and I've seen you boys play alot of football since the 5th and 6th grade. You've waited a year for this match and the fans have waiting for this year for several years. I firmly believe we are the top 1A team. However, on the field, we have to play like it between the whistles and act like it after the whistles. Some times opposing teams will try to frustrate you. Keep it clean and between the whistles.

This group of seniors have worked harder than any I've ever seen. I see them running on Saturday mornings after having a game Friday night. I see them in and out of the school parking lot, stopping to watch film and taking copies home to watch. This bunch has put in the work, and it's gotten to the point now that the more work you put in the longer it will pay off,

BTW, I have on DVD the greatest pregame speech ever. It was given by Mark Medley in 1998, and it was the last time we beat Carthage. Maybe I should figure out a way to upload it. hungry.gif

Go Big Blue.

Edited by croz6110