South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

SPitt fans, please pay no attention to posts from Mr. Postman. He is a Westmoreland fan who spends most of his time on Smith County threads stirring them up. Smith County got knocked off Friday night so Posty is here doing his thing.

He does not speak for nor does he represent Gordonsville High School.

We Tigers look forward to a great game Friday night.

I am up in Blount County, pulling for SP. I have said all year that I wanted to come down and watch one of SP games, and maybe get Roy's autograph, and share some hot cocoa and a fudge round. Things just hasn't worked out to allow me to get down there. I love the passion you all have for your program and I visit your threads every week, just have never posted before. I will keep check on the computer Friday night, someone keep me updated as to how the game is going. Now go out there and git er done.

Welcome, Jake and would like to see you at one of our games, if not this game I guess maybe next year???

Welcome, Jake and would like to see you at one of our games, if not this game I guess maybe next year???

More than likely, yes, it will be next football season. I will definitely let you guys know on here when I am coming so I can meet some of you legends. Good luck to SP Friday night.

I am up in Blount County, pulling for SP. I have said all year that I wanted to come down and watch one of SP games, and maybe get Roy's autograph, and share some hot cocoa and a fudge round. Things just hasn't worked out to allow me to get down there. I love the passion you all have for your program and I visit your threads every week, just have never posted before. I will keep check on the computer Friday night, someone keep me updated as to how the game is going. Now go out there and git er done.

dtc.com live feed free of charge

Should be interesting since SP is not the same team as last year & neither is Gordy. I think it is VERY dangerous if you just try to outscore your opponent. Defense gives you second chances when you make mistakes, so it is a big factor if that is your weakness come playoff time.

When SP faced Polk, I was worried about how we would respond - when they got behind, they showed heart & did not quit. A fan can't ask for more - win or lose!!

Bec I am a Pirate fan, win or lose I will be supporting our team. No rose colored glasses on - I cheer for our boys.

That is all.

+1