Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...you Greeneville sheep are so easy!!!

If memory serves me correctly, Alcoa v Fulton game was 10-0 early forth, then Alcoa made it 30-0 after 3 Fulton turnovers trying to play catch-up.

As coach Rankin said, Devils were a beat down game!!!

Beat down game it will be. Just like last year and the year before :)

If memory serves me correctly, Alcoa v Fulton game was 10-0 early forth, then Alcoa made it 30-0 after 3 Fulton turnovers trying to play catch-up.

last time I checked it if its 2 to 0 or 100 to 0 the out come is the same you lost we lost! who are you for Alcoa or Fulton? I thout we was playing Fulton this Friday. you might want to pick up a news paper BECAUSE GREENEVILLE PLAYS FULTON NOT ALCOA ! And tell Coach Rankin we are even from last year but the Fulton Falcons CAN'T say that because they have NEVER even SCORED on the DEVILS ! In 2 years ! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Ok...last time I checked they werent gonna bring in the seniors from 2010 & 2011 from each team, and play the game Friday Night.

Let's just go back and add all of the total scores of the games played all the way back to the 60s...or total points scored and given up the past 10 years. None of that or how many championships or appearances, means crap Friday night.

Gonna be a great competitive game up on the Hill!! This game is what the playoffs are all about!!

Ok...last time I checked they werent gonna bring in the seniors from 2010 & 2011 from each team, and play the game Friday Night.

Let's just go back and add all of the total scores of the games played all the way back to the 60s...or total points scored and given up the past 10 years. None of that or how many championships or appearances, means crap Friday night.

Gonna be a great competitive game up on the Hill!! This game is what the playoffs are all about!!

yes it is ! Both teams are 1 and 0 !

greeneville sheep i dont understand ! unless you have some kind of THING for sheep , you fulton people sure are weird!