DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

How bout you keeping Will & we will keep Brock & see who comes out better! Besides, Manning blew them both out of the water & they both had better seasons than him! I HEAR THE TRAIN A COMIN, ROLLIN ROUND DA BEND... "Im Lovin it"

All I'm trying to get across to people is that Brock will not play QB at the next level. Only real player who has a chance to play D1 is manning.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton seems to have the Wildcats' number except for years ending in 5 and Greeneville is always tough. EIther of these teams will have a tough road playing one of those two. I just hope it's us who has that tough road.

Did LA beat Fulton in a year ending in 5? I think Fulton won the game 18-7 if you are referring to 2005. LA didn't play Fulton in the playoffs in their title run. Let me check my taroh cards to be sure.

In round one, LA was up 14-0 late in the first half. Dekalb went down and scored right before halftime although aided by a couple of questionable penalties against LA. DC starts the second half by driving to the LA 20 and seemed to have the momentum. But the Dekalb Co. RB fumbled and LA recovered. LA takes it right down the field and scores to make it 21-7. Game, set, match right there. That is why turnovers are so critical in any game, but especially the big ones. The "Umbrella Coverage" has worked everytime since DC has gone to the "throw it every down" offense. It appears that LA rushes 3(sometimes 4) and drops the rest in coverage. DC has had no success against this. And if game 1 is any indication, DC has no answers for the LA offense. Hence my prediction:

LA 35

DC 20

I think I made a post about how critical that fumble was after the game last time. It was the turning point of the game, IMO. After it happened I even said that's probably it to the people beside me. It really looked like it was going to be 14-14 and be a new ball game, because we were moving the ball extremely well on that drive, but after the turnover it kind of deflated the thoughts of staying in the game. That was going to be the kind of game that you trade touch downs and once they went up two (other than the 14-0, because I knew we had the ball after halftime) touchdowns I figured we would do exactly what we did. We didn't even mix it up for the rest of the game. I'm a realist as well, and I'll say we probably still would've lost. Tomorrow we'll find out if the coaches made adjustments, and how well they work.

I think I made a post about how critical that fumble was after the game last time. It was the turning point of the game, IMO. After it happened I even said that's probably it to the people beside me. It really looked like it was going to be 14-14 and be a new ball game, because we were moving the ball extremely well on that drive, but after the turnover it kind of deflated the thoughts of staying in the game. That was going to be the kind of game that you trade touch downs and once they went up two (other than the 14-0, because I knew we had the ball after halftime) touchdowns I figured we would do exactly what we did. We didn't even mix it up for the rest of the game. I'm a realist as well, and I'll say we probably still would've lost. Tomorrow we'll find out if the coaches made adjustments, and how well they work.

I really believe this will be a different outcome. A few things (TO's being a big one) going our way would have made a difference and hopefully we will see that turn this game. I do not believe our line will get dominated again. We are healthier at some key positions than we were last game.

In an odd way, we have an advantage. We have seen LA's best; they have not seen ours. If it is close I believe DC will win. That train may be comin round the bend but it can be derailed. DC by 4.