Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going to PC to watch yall play and yall brought a huge crowd. It is kinda hard to judge there because of the seating but there was alot, and then in 09 at WC JB had the bleachers and the fence full.

Yeah i remember those good days. Even at home now there are nowhere near as many people at the games as there used to be

Alright here's my prediction: JB 26 Collinwood 21. Yes, that's the same prediction I gave for the Wayne Co. game. I wouldn't say I have confidence that JB is going to win, it's more of a hope. It's me hoping we play the best game we've played all year. I know we're capable of playing some really good football but I've yet to see a complete game with very few mistakes against a good team. Without going into a bunch of details, JB needs to clean up a lot of little things and just execute the game plan. Stay focused the entire game and not let up any!!! So if JB plays really well (not perfect) they'll come away with the win. If they just show up they'll lose by 14 or more. Which JB team will show up?

Alright here's my prediction: JB 26 Collinwood 21. Yes, that's the same prediction I gave for the Wayne Co. game. I wouldn't say I have confidence that JB is going to win, it's more of a hope. It's me hoping we play the best game we've played all year. I know we're capable of playing some really good football but I've yet to see a complete game with very few mistakes against a good team. Without going into a bunch of details, JB needs to clean up a lot of little things and just execute the game plan. Stay focused the entire game and not let up any!!! So if JB plays really well (not perfect) they'll come away with the win. If they just show up they'll lose by 14 or more. Which JB team will show up?

Hopefully One That beat My Rebels..