Page travels to East Hamilton

Been further. This isn't my first rodeo. But you are mistaken if you think you're investigative efforts are somehow meaningful. The game isn't played on the Internet or in the newspaper. You can watch as much film and read all the articles you want but, in the end, it's up the the players.

It would appear the answer to my question about your worry is yes. You might want to worry about Notre Dame. Wouldn't want your Bobkittens to "pull a Signal"!

It's all about PAGE, I know that the coaches and players are just thinking Page. I have dug around this Page team is pretty darn good..........

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been further. This isn't my first rodeo. But you are mistaken if you think you're investigative efforts are somehow meaningful. The game isn't played on the Internet or in the newspaper. You can watch as much film and read all the articles you want but, in the end, it's up to the the coaches and players.

It would appear the answer to my question about your worry is yes. You might want to worry about Notre Dame. Wouldn't want your Bobkittens to "pull a Signal"!

Fixed it for ya......icon_e_biggrin.gif

Coaches don't decide much. They just call the plays. The players have to execute the plays. You can call the best play in the book but if the kids don't execute it properly, then it won't work. And vice versa. Bad plays can look really good if you have good players.

Coaches control the chaos, give the kids structure and teach technique, etc. It's up to the kids to fill in the dots.

No, they won't carry the entire load. #18 didn't carry the load either. The majority of the load is on #74, #65, #71, #76 and #77. That's where it has been all year and those guys relish that responsibility.

#6 and #19 will carry their share. As will #12, #25, #22, #24, #10, #7, #21, #85, #26, #81, #3...

It's a team game. The Canes realize that.

Heck, I haven't even mentioned the defense!

Listen very carefully people. The success of East Hamilton football does not revolve around one player. #18, great kid, special kid, will play on Saturdays somewhere based on pure work ethic alone. The corner stone to East Hamilton are those guys up front. I can suit up my girlfriends grandmother and she would average 4 yards a carry with the O-line that team has. If you want to do some research or stat chasing look at how many run plays with the starting 5 in have gone for negative yards. I would say you could probably leave your shoes on to count them. Should Page or any team during the playoffs use18 to somehow motivate their guys into thinking they have a shot.... Sure, whatever bloats your foat, but whoever gets the privilege to line up across from those hogs upfront will get to see very fast that it wouldn't matter if you had 18 or 19 or 6 or an EH cheerleader back there (no offense to those guys), with those guys in the trenches and that defense, you're gonna need a little more than a pep talk, some Wheaties and a set of shoulder pads to beat those boys.

Edited by ricerocket

No, they won't carry the entire load. #18 didn't carry the load either. The majority of the load is on #74, #65, #71, #76 and #77. That's where it has been all year and those guys relish that responsibility.

#6 and #19 will carry their share. As will #12, #25, #22, #24, #10, #7, #21, #85, #26, #81, #3...

It's a team game. The Canes realize that.

Heck, I haven't even mentioned the defense!

Perfect!!!!! We have not been around a lot, so folks don't know......The coach at Hixson Fitzgearld said "this team (East Ham) reminds me of the Marryville teams when I was at Rhea" Don't start blasting me I am not saying were Maryville, the coach said "reminds me of". Everyone will do there part, we will be fine. I am old I could get 5 yards a carry behind this line! OK I can't, brain fart!

Coaches don't decide much. They just call the plays. The players have to execute the plays. You can call the best play in the book but if the kids don't execute it properly, then it won't work. And vice versa. Bad plays can look really good if you have good players.

Coaches control the chaos, give the kids structure and teach technique, etc. It's up to the kids to fill in the dots.

I just passed your insight on to UT. They's a fixing to fire the players now instead of Dooley.....icon_mrgreen.gif

I am glad someone brought up the line--yes lineman are everything--we all know that as soon as you get about 11-12 you realize the fastest kid on team doesnt always make his team win--but to say one player dont make a differnce--i disagree and especially in hs football and ESPECIALLY IN PLAYOFFS--i disagree with anybody can just be running back behind a BIG line also--running backs have to be banged around during the season to understand how to hold onto the ball especially in playoffs--now eham has had the luxury of having running backs play the second halves of all games--so that is in their favor for sure----if you people dont think page is going to put 8 in the box now that #18 is out and dare eham to throw you are crazy---now eham has a very proficient qb so that will also go in favor of eham---anybody that wnats to argue that when you lose one of your feature backs or qb and that the game does not revolve around them YOU ARE CRAZY--ALL COACHES DO IT---and they do it because that feature back or qb earned the right to have the team revolve around him----its just now another kid will have opportunity to show what he can do with that GREAT LINE OF EHAM---AND FOR THE LAST TIME NOOOOO NOT JUST ANYBODY CAN RUN THE BALL --IF that was true every game would be close BY EVERY TEAM--- GOOD LUCK TO EHAM---YOUR NORTH GA RINGGOLD NEIGHBORS ARE ROOTING YOU OWN.