Stewart's Creek

Croach

Indy was in the playoffs, no matter how you look at it. KD might not be Rankin but he is a servicable HC, especially at a new school.

Indy was in the playoffs, but the other two non-playoff 6A teams in that district were terrible. Everybody in that district made the playoffs except Ravenwood and Franklin. You had a really good Brentwood team, two really bad teams in Franklin and Ravenwood, two 5A teams (so they don't figure in the 6A part) and then Indy. Of course they made the playoffs. There were few scenarios where they don't get in.

They recruited a good player and, with him as their feature guy, won just enough to get in. Then they got smacked around. Murfreesboro is a hot bed of recruiting (ask Ensworth) so maybe he can use that recruiting ability to help his coaches win just enough there as well.

Indy was in the playoffs, but the other two non-playoff 6A teams in that district were terrible. Everybody in that district made the playoffs except Ravenwood and Franklin. You had a really good Brentwood team, two really bad teams in Franklin and Ravenwood, two 5A teams (so they don't figure in the 6A part) and then Indy. Of course they made the playoffs. There were few scenarios where they don't get in.

They recruited a good player and, with him as their feature guy, won just enough to get in. Then they got smacked around. Murfreesboro is a hot bed of recruiting (ask Ensworth) so maybe he can use that recruiting ability to help his coaches win just enough there as well.

18-14 with a better coach cut half of those losses

As you stated KD took advantage of a few down years in the district.

His offense was the same as a middle school and did his teams ever adjust at halftime?

We're they ready for rd one versus MJ this year?

But hey with only 3 years of coaching WR and DB then getting HC job what do u expect

Hey Indy schedule out yet???????

The issue is he was in the playoffs, he has been in 6A football in a competetive district. If was to be named HC at Stewarts Creek it would be a pretty good hire for a first year school.

Except for Da'Haven who was ready for Mount Juliet, Did Dickson County or Brentwood fair so much better? He did what he had to do to get his team into the playoffs, that is what matters. I would take Dyson over Wilson Central or Lebanon's past coach.

The issue is he was in the playoffs, he has been in 6A football in a competetive district. If was to be named HC at Stewarts Creek it would be a pretty good hire for a first year school.

Except for Da'Haven who was ready for Mount Juliet, Did Dickson County or Brentwood fair so much better? He did what he had to do to get his team into the playoffs, that is what matters. I would take Dyson over Wilson Central or Lebanon's past coach.

Good keep him, fact take him to MJ- his teams should have done much better, he being its from a few weak years in district!

If VW didn't come this year the win only 4 games

18-14 with a better coach cut half of those losses

As you stated KD took advantage of a few down years in the district.

His offense was the same as a middle school and did his teams ever adjust at halftime?

We're they ready for rd one versus MJ this year?

But hey with only 3 years of coaching WR and DB then getting HC job what do u expect

Hey Indy schedule out yet???????

Here is Indy's (plus some) 2013 schedule.

http://www.franklinhomepage.com/independence-to-play-beech-hurd-in-2013-cms-10349