Adam Craig - Jackson Northside

Ascendotuum

Stockstill's numbers to date: 130-of-196 passing for 2,008 yards, 23 TDs, 5 INTs

Rushing 89 for 642 yards with 10 TDs.

That's 10 games. He missed one non-district game due to an injury. And it comes in a league many consider is traditionally the toughest in the state.

HOWEVER, Siegel hasn't had many close games. They've had 8 games end in mercy rule and 1 that was a running clock at one point.

He hasn't thrown that much in the second half, and his run production has dipped because he's primarily handing off, and it's a running clock.

Offense is averaging 43.1 pts a game and 441.3 yards a game on an 11-0 team ranked No. 2 in 6A.

'DNJKreager' that "However statement " isn't really helping your case, because it sounds like y'all had some pretty weak opponents in which big numbers would be expected from most QBs. huh.png Not taken either side here. Cause maybe JNS played a weak schedule alsoicon_razz.gif don't know. Either way both players have some impressive numbers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'DNJKreager' that "However statement " isn't really helping your case, because it sounds like y'all had some pretty weak opponents in which big numbers would be expected from most QBs. huh.png Not taken either side here. Cause maybe JNS played a weak schedule alsoicon_razz.gif don't know. Either way both players have some impressive numbers.

I am completely neutral, but thats just it; Siegal played good teams all year but they still dominated. JNS would be around 5-5 had they played the same schedule, just my opinion.....

Hey I'm not saying Craig isn't the best in West Tennessee but its not just definitive, when you have guys like Johnston White of Covington and Arkel Coleman of Milan, I know Craig is a 4 year starter and has earned every bit of attention he's got and then some, but White is a rushing machine and a stout defensive player , and Arkel might just be my favorite to watch he just plays the game with such an intensity and it seems like he falls out of bed and gets 125 rushing and 7+ tackles

Adam Craig should absolutely be the no. 1 selection for this honor.. being the JNS team leader all four years is outstanding to say the least is most important stat to me rather tham on field stats..simply put JNS would Not be the Team during his 4 seasons as he alone has exhibited true genuine leadership qualities thus garnering his teammates respect since year one because thats what he is 'Team' ..

lastly Adam would never be one to complain on this matter or anything that isnt spelled TEAM ,

I have my own idea about selections of this natues and its politics, especially nepitism ...Stockstill rings a bell ..hhmmmm ?

I heard something yesterday from an extremely credible source that Adam Craig was also not selected as one of this years players for the East/West All-Star game. This is just another slap in the face of west tn football and one of its best players to ever play! When I heard this news I began to do some digging. I am getting this information from Murphy Fair's TN State record books on his sight. If Adam Craig has an average night, Friday night, and picks up just 269 total offensive yards he will move into 3rd place for Career Total Offensive Yards with 9,795 yards. This years numbers (3,507 yards) is the 9th best season ever for a QB for Total Offense with his TD total (43 TD's) ranking sixth all-time in state history for a single season for a QB. as of right now he is the 9th leading passer in TN History with 6,742 yards and tied for 3rd All-Time in Passing TD's. Finally he is 2nd All-Time in Career TD's for a QB in the history of Tennessee High School Football!!! All of those records, but he is not worthy of playing in the Senior All-Star game and represent the area in which he has been the best player for the past 4 years!! The irony and the best part of this story is that he could care less about all of those numbers! The only numbers he cares about is 12-0 and 11/16/2012 cause that's the date when he gets to play his next football game!

I heard something yesterday from an extremely credible source that Adam Craig was also not selected as one of this years players for the East/West All-Star game. This is just another slap in the face of west tn football and one of its best players to ever play! When I heard this news I began to do some digging. I am getting this information from Murphy Fair's TN State record books on his sight. If Adam Craig has an average night, Friday night, and picks up just 269 total offensive yards he will move into 3rd place for Career Total Offensive Yards with 9,795 yards. This years numbers (3,507 yards) is the 9th best season ever for a QB for Total Offense with his TD total (43 TD's) ranking sixth all-time in state history for a single season for a QB. as of right now he is the 9th leading passer in TN History with 6,742 yards and tied for 3rd All-Time in Passing TD's. Finally he is 2nd All-Time in Career TD's for a QB in the history of Tennessee High School Football!!! All of those records, but he is not worthy of playing in the Senior All-Star game and represent the area in which he has been the best player for the past 4 years!! The irony and the best part of this story is that he could care less about all of those numbers! The only numbers he cares about is 12-0 and 11/16/2012 cause that's the date when he gets to play his next football game!

They must have thought he wasn't all that good.

Slapper. Are you coming to the Ridgeway/North Side game?