Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

To the Marion fan

Yes us FCS trolls are looking forward to next week. It sure is a good thing we don't play on the team.

To the Boyd fans

As for us always popping in on y'all's threads, well I respect y'all's fans and none of you seem super arrogant so it's not annoying reading y'all's posts. I always like seeing what y'all are saying about other teams. GCA fans on the other hand are (minus Raven and maybe one other) super arrogant and think their kids you know what don't stink. I hope y'all absolutely drill them tomorrow. I don't see it happening, but I do think it will be a tight game and y'all can win by 1-2 TD's

That is true - Boyd fans are not arrogant. Just a bunch of good, down to earth folks supporting their team. I don't know any GCA fans - but I am sure they have some good ones as well. I agree that there are a couple on here that are arrogant.

It doesn't really matter what is posted on here - it won't change a thing on the field!

Can't wait until tomorrow - and hope the BUCS make this one go our way!!!!!!!

That is true - Boyd fans are not arrogant. Just a bunch of good, down to earth folks supporting their team. I don't know any GCA fans - but I am sure they have some good ones as well. I agree that there are a couple on here that are arrogant.

It doesn't really matter what is posted on here - it won't change a thing on the field!

Will you be there tomorrow night? I don't even think I know who you are behind this screen name yet.

Hey..That Reaction Is A Scoundrel...And It High Time Ya'll Buccahosers Admit It!

Hey..That Reaction Is A Scoundrel...And It High Time Ya'll Buccahosers Admit It!

Weill I guess I am one of the arrogant fans from GCA whose has done nothing but try to promote this Friday nights ball game as one the best games to watch this week. Unfortunatley my kids ____does stink, so bad I can't stand to ride in the car with him any more.

Everyone on here seems to think that we have lost #24(Will McKamey) we have not. The RAMS are playing 4:24 and our team seems to be on a mission for him. Will may not be on the field, but his leadership, football smarts and will to win is still with this team. Will is just as important part of this team this week as he was in the past 10 weeks.You will see him on the field before the game as captian, and then in the pressbox as another coach, and boy does this young man follow in his dads footsteps. We may have replaced him on the field with 4 RB's but he is a big part of our sucess on and off the field. In case you are confused, I am a big fan of GCA, #24 and the rest of the team. By the way Will's back ups gained almost 400 yards last week.

Yes I am new to message board, and I find it quite entertaining. It is kind of like the game of golf, like to play it, but not very good at it, but still is fun trying to do it.

Weill I guess I am one of the arrogant fans from GCA whose has done nothing but try to promote this Friday nights ball game as one the best games to watch this week. Unfortunatley my kids ____does stink, so bad I can't stand to ride in the car with him any more.

Everyone on here seems to think that we have lost #24(Will McKamey) we have not. The RAMS are playing 4:24 and our team seems to be on a mission for him. Will may not be on the field, but his leadership, football smarts and will to win is still with this team. Will is just as important part of this team this week as he was in the past 10 weeks.You will see him on the field before the game as captian, and then in the pressbox as another coach, and boy does this young man follow in his dads footsteps. We may have replaced him on the field with 4 RB's but he is a big part of our sucess on and off the field. In case you are confused, I am a big fan of GCA, #24 and the rest of the team. By the way Will's back ups gained almost 400 yards last week.

Yes I am new to message board, and I find it quite entertaining. It is kind of like the game of golf, like to play it, but not very good at it, but still is fun trying to do it.

Welcome Aboard