Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Hello Doyle, ya Ole Cosby Hoser!

Im going with BB also....On a mission to get that rematch with FC

I've seen FCS in person against Trousdale, they are a fine ball team, they basically played vanilla on O and D and beat TC 31-0, if they open things up I really think they win the whole thing

anyway, rumor has it that you now have a Silverdale Seahawks hat

One day until we hit the road north again to end another teams season. :mrgreen:

Both of these teams have a lot to play for, so I don't think motivation is an issue anywhere, I think we will see both teams best shot tomorrow night. May the best team win. I like the Bucs by 13. :popcorneater:

Edited by reaction

I would agree except FCS only played 1 game against a worthy opponent and lost. Next year when they play a real schedule with Wilson Central, BGA, Webb, and CPA then come back and chat. GCA and Boyd schedule tougher opponents, maybe that's why the power rating rates both way ahead. GCA scheduled a 5A, 4A, 3A, and South Pitt as out of district games. All of which won 50% or more of their games and made the playoffs, one of which won 3A state last year and has an opportunity to win again this this should they get past Alcoa. By the way GCA defense held CAK to their lowest scoring game all season. Did you know that CAK off line averages 270 and their offense is the highest rated passing in the state? The winner of the GCA - Boyd game will win state regardless of both teams losing their starting RB's.

Love your enthusiastic support for your team. I picked Grace to win it all, before you lost McKamey. I have seen (in person) all three teams (Grace, Boyd, FCS) play this year (I don't understand what FCS's schedule next year has to do with this). Grace is not the same team without McKamey. Boyd is playing with purpose and drive and I believe they can pass better, which will keep them in every game including this one. FCS is explosive, and A.J. Long is the most talented athlete I have seen since Randall Cobb came through Alcoa.

I am picking Grace to win this game (homefield advantage). But, I still think, if FCS stays healthy, they are the team to beat!

One day until we hit the road north again to end another teams season. :mrgreen:

Both of these teams have a lot to play for, so I don't think motivation is an issue anywhere, I think we will be both teams best shot tomorrow night. May the best team win. I like the Bucs by 13. :popcorneater:

Should be a great one....I think it will be alot tighter, but I know all of us Bucs fans would take a 1 point victory just as long as we are heading to Jasper next week...LOL...Prediction from me comes tommorrow:}

GO BUCS!!!!!

Yep because he alone won every game. Boyd understands as they lost a great RB too and they pressed on. We miss Will, NO DOUBT but it is a team sport. I am biased to GCA however it should be a great game and I think the winner will take state.

There is no need for the sarcasm. McKamey is a Mr Football Finalist. Sorry, but when you take that away the team isn't the same. I'm not saying Grace isn't good without him, but there is a huge difference without him. Everyone in here needs to stay on topic.

To the Marion fan

Yes us FCS trolls are looking forward to next week. It sure is a good thing we don't play on the team.

To the Boyd fans

As for us always popping in on y'all's threads, well I respect y'all's fans and none of you seem super arrogant so it's not annoying reading y'all's posts. I always like seeing what y'all are saying about other teams. GCA fans on the other hand are (minus Raven and maybe one other) super arrogant and think their kids you know what don't stink. I hope y'all absolutely drill them tomorrow. I don't see it happening, but I do think it will be a tight game and y'all can win by 1-2 TD's

Edited by CommanderMan

I've seen FCS in person against Trousdale, they are a fine ball team, they basically played vanilla on O and D and beat TC 31-0, if they open things up I really think they win the whole thing

anyway, rumor has it that you now have a Silverdale Seahawks hat

We sure took a thumping by them....Was a bad situation to say the least...was an experience for that 2nd boy of mine tho...Just hated it ended like it did.

My money says it'll be a BB and FC final...But we'll just wait and see