Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

I remember thinking when you all did this down here a couple of years ago that it looked silly. Your fans don't even care enough to watch

Is that one side of the visitors fans side only to the 40 yrd line? That looks weird. I havent been there in years. Oops, sorry oldrebel, meant to comment on the video.

Edited by SweetScience

I remember once when that little train hoen was going off at the ''wildcat'' crossing, and Graham Clark refused to take the field 1st andMADE your coach go first.haha he was shaking in his boots too while everyone else was laughing

Good for Graham. Ya'll got a game against Murvil this week. As bad as Stanton was, he even made it to the semifinals AND finals @ OR...I'll take that over Grahams calling him out ;)

Edited by SweetScience

I see this game coming down to coaching. I know Foreman is a great athlete and very fast, but can he actually put together a passing game ? My bet is Foreman will be forced into throwing the ball. Gaylor will have the defense ready to roll and make Foreman beat Maryville with his arm and not his legs. If Maryville's defense keeps the busted plays to a minimum they win this game 42-14. Nick Myers will pick apart DB's secondary. According to some people that have seen both teams play Oak Ridge is more physical team than DB. Maryville is at home, DB will be forced into passing the ball, playoff experience, all this points to the Maryville Rebels victory. IMO

Rebs #23 and #1 have big impact in this game ;)

Edited by ETenncfootball

Hey I don't want anybody thinking i'm making fun or belittling anything you all do with my previous post , I don't agree with anyone who puts down another teams traditions . I love Maryville's traditions and I think these are the things that make high school football so awesome . I definitely don't like being told we can't do any of our traditions , and believe me I've heard all the Crap I want to hear about our flag . I loved Riverdale's Teepee and all the chanting and war cries . You guys might think something we may do might be silly , that would be your right to think so , just as long as it works for us , or works for you all I'm all for it !! I hope you guys bring your whole band , as I said last year when I saw the DB Band at Neyland Stadium last year .... by far the best High School band I've ever seen in my whole life ... and yes I'm an Old Fart !! lol