Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Im glad these guys keep thinking we havent played a legit team yet. When your on top, every team brings their "A" game to the field. Each want to be the one who knocked out the Big Dawg, or in our case BIG CAT. An in our district, each game is a rivalry. Forged from years of bitter battles. Maybe next week we'll be able to play a legit team. :rolleyes:

lol just beat them bad enough so they go home realizing they werent a legit team either.

Hard one to pick this week. EH has never been on the road for a playoff game, much less to Giles County! EH is 2 and 1 in playoff games

and all of those were played at home. Hate to say it but it will come down to the stripes to screw one team or the other if it is a close game.

Just like South Pitt last week on the 2 point conversion and Signal the week before on the extra point in OT. He made it I was under the goal post!

So with that said I will take the home team, Giles just because the stripes don't like those teams from Chattanooga cause they play

a different type of football! LOL! But pulling for EH...GO CANES!

I aint braggin, I'm just sayin!

Hard one to pick this week. EH has never been on the road for a playoff game, much less to Giles County! EH is 2 and 1 in playoff games

and all of those were played at home. Hate to say it but it will come down to the stripes to screw one team or the other if it is a close game.

Just like South Pitt last week on the 2 point conversion and Signal the week before on the extra point in OT. He made it I was under the goal post!

So with that said I will take the home team, Giles just because the stripes don't like those teams from Chattanooga cause they play

a different type of football! LOL! But pulling for EH...GO CANES!

I aint braggin, I'm just sayin!

Don't think you will have that problem at Giles. We tend not to let folks stand under the goal posts when we're a kicking the ball.... ;)

And....we don;t have cable in Giles County. Still got UHF antennas and black & white Sylvania's with the works in the drawers! Our "PlayonSports" is a seasaw over at Rock's place but he uses it launch rotten tomato's over into his neighbors yard! :lol:

Don't think you will have that problem at Giles. We tend not to let folks stand under the goal posts when we're a kicking the ball.... ;)

And....we don;t have cable in Giles County. Still got UHF antennas and black & white Sylvania's with the works in the drawers! Our "PlayonSports" is a seasaw over at Rock's place but he uses it launch rotten tomato's over into his neighbors yard! :lol:

So that is Rock who has been chunkin those maters at my house. I thought he was over that and I told him I was sorry. Never thought he would stay so mad, just cause I plugged my extension cord into his outlet. Big mamma loves her Christmas lights and his outlet was just so close. Least I drilled a hole in his wall rather then keeping a window open. Who'd ever thought it would cost $4000 just to show the love on Christmas. :mrgreen:

Edited by aintskeered

Statistically misaligned and utterly biased. You need 996 more posts to make that assumption! roflolk.gif

Well what do you know, another smart A comment from a Giles guy. So tell me, what does my number of posts have to do with anything? I've had an account here for quite some time, but I decided to join this conversation. The bully-tactics of these Giles guys are amazing. I'm assuming most of y'all are kids, or at least hoping.

haha well then theyve been kids for a long time because theyve been posting on here for years. its all for fun man. dont take it so personal. you grow to enjoy swapping licks back and forth with these guys. at the end of the day its all fun and nothing is said out of disrespect unless ofcourse your culleokacowboy and thats just because he brings it on himself ;)

Edited by Slim88

haha well then theyve been kids for a long time because theyve been posting on here for years. its all for fun man. dont take it so personal. you grow enjoy swapping licks back and forth with these guys. at the end of the day its all fun and nothing is said out of disrespect unless ofcourse your culluokacowboy and thats just because he brings it on himself ;)

Exactly.Its all in fun.Its much easier for someone to pick against us.Therefore when boast about our team people get offended and call us arrogant.So chill haters don't take it personal.Except Brokeback we are serious about him.

Well what do you know, another smart A comment from a Giles guy. So tell me, what does my number of posts have to do with anything? I've had an account here for quite some time, but I decided to join this conversation. The bully-tactics of these Giles guys are amazing. I'm assuming most of y'all are kids, or at least hoping.

Actually we are all in Patti Abernathy's kindergarten class together. :))