Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Said they couldn't get a connection. :rolleyes: Even though everybody else was on line....

I think they were just having trouble with the new phone system we just installed myself... :mrgreen:we20b.gif

That Childress boy (who I still don't like so much, by the way) could mess up a good dream.

Hope to see you in CookeVegas. Looks like we'z added some good company to the Losers' Tailgait last night.

Already had the Mountain whiners, the TrouserDale HartsVillians, the South Quitsburg loud mouths, drunk Karma with her Greenveville clan, and a bunch of losers from the Scrottchie Valley Conference.

Last night added the jerks from the aluminum plant and a crazy, loud blond. ( Sounds like she could be the life of the party. ;) )

I'll be pullin' fer Fulton, so you can join the fun as a full paricipant.

You don't want to be the only winner at a Losers' Tailgate. That just ain't polite.

tomsplace.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

you are who we thought you were .we knew yall were big,fast, and physical, a great team.great game to watch ! the refs were bad for both teams, and the chain gang must have really been a chain gang,didn't have a clue what was going on ! giles offense didn't play their A game,but done enough to win .and the defense , now you see why they are the NO. 1 D IN THE STATE ! good luck to you hammys next year ! and by the way ,that banner was a little much , really peaved off our defense !!!!!

1st congratulations to the Bobcats! Now to all the Cain nation congratulations! Any East Ham fan that thinks this game was lost because of officiating, or this player or that player was out due to injury STOP IT! Giles 8 yellow flags 93 yards, East Ham 9 yellow flags 99 yards, pretty darn even. East Ham lost Giles won! I saw 2 teams battle to the end, I saw kids play ever play. 32 teams in and only one team is happy. I do not know all the Giles players by name but The Cobb kid is the real deal, if he does not win the Mr. Titan award there should be a march on TSSAA, and I will join you. Ken Baker WoW! I congratulated him after the game he stop and spoke with me on his way to the locker room class kid. The Brick Yard is a true HS gem, and special place to play I am glad our kids got the opportunity. The Bobcat Nation, Class bunch, every one of them treated us with respect. They talk a lot of trash on here but they are good southern folk that would go out of there way for you. I am not sucking up to these cats any true football fan that saw this game knows this was a war and that it could of gone either way. 2 quality teams. NO EXCUSES FROM ANY CANE FAN, DON’T DO IT!

2 key things that stick out in my mind and I saw every play. 4 down and what 14 on your own 18, 20 yard line, you call a TO and the Cobb kid comes in and throws a bb I think to Baker, for the first down heckuva call and the kids made the play, both will play on Saturday. Giles misses that I don’t know if they win. EH drives down the field in the last 3 min, (Oh there was a personal foul called on them yes it went both ways) 1st and 10 from the 10 Giles bow there back and we don’t score. BIG! Giles and EH made bone head plays, both made great plays… in the end, saw a lot of guys who will play on Saturday on some level, Giles wins EH lost!

Good luck to the Bobcat nation, and may the big guy upstairs keep your player’s safe and injury free…… Cont. to drive for your dream THE GOLD BALL!

Cane nation I love you all, learn move forward.!

Chattacane is out!

1st congratulations to the Bobcats! Now to all the Cain nation congratulations! Any East Ham fan that thinks this game was lost because of officiating, or this player or that player was out due to injury STOP IT! Giles 8 yellow flags 93 yards, East Ham 9 yellow flags 99 yards, pretty darn even. East Ham lost Giles won! I saw 2 teams battle to the end, I saw kids play ever play. 32 teams in and only one team is happy. I do not know all the Giles players by name but The Cobb kid is the real deal, if he does not win the Mr. Titan award there should be a march on TSSAA, and I will join you. Ken Baker WoW! I congratulated him after the game he stop and spoke with me on his way to the locker room class kid. The Brick Yard is a true HS gem, and special place to play I am glad our kids got the opportunity. The Bobcat Nation, Class bunch, every one of them treated us with respect. They talk a lot of trash on here but they are good southern folk that would go out of there way for you. I am not sucking up to these cats any true football fan that saw this game knows this was a war and that it could of gone either way. 2 quality teams. NO EXCUSES FROM ANY CANE FAN, DON’T DO IT!

2 key things that stick out in my mind and I saw every play. 4 down and what 14 on your own 18, 20 yard line, you call a TO and the Cobb kid comes in and throws a bb I think to Baker, for the first down heckuva call and the kids made the play, both will play on Saturday. Giles misses that I don’t know if they win. EH drives down the field in the last 3 min, (Oh there was a personal foul called on them yes it went both ways) 1st and 10 from the 10 Giles bow there back and we don’t score. BIG! Giles and EH made bone head plays, both made great plays… in the end, saw a lot of guys who will play on Saturday on some level, Giles wins EH lost!

Good luck to the Bobcat nation, and may the big guy upstairs keep your player’s safe and injury free…… Cont. to drive for your dream THE GOLD BALL!

Cane nation I love you all, learn move forward.!

Chattacane is out!

Your right we all talked smack all week but in the end East Hamilton are class acts.Next to the championship game in '09 that was the best most exciting game I've ever seen.And a odd way it reminded of the '09 title game both games we converted a big 4th and long to stay alive and held them on final 1st and goal drive.Both teams played their hearts out you hate to see someone lose.

Your right we all talked smack all week but in the end East Hamilton are class acts.Next to the championship game in '09 that was the best most exciting game I've ever seen.And a odd way it reminded of the '09 title game both games we converted a big 4th and long to stay alive and held them on final 1st and goal drive.Both teams played their hearts out you hate to see someone lose.

Thanks Cat93! Don't know what Fulton has........ I truly think last night was the last time I would pull against you.