Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Or let me us Sonny Moore for a prediction. This time EH draws closer.

EH was only a dog according to Sonny one time this year (against Giles will be the second time).

As a dog he gave EH 3 to few points.

Giles was favored in every game and as a favorite he gave Giles on average 4.7 to few points.

Currently Sonny has EH at 130.87 and Giles at 136.27

So add 3 to EH for 133.87 and add 4.7 to Giles for 140.97 plus two for playing at home 142.97

So Giles wins by 9 according to good ole Sonny.

Score 23-14

Dang, I was pretty darn close.

I do think EH will continue to elevate their program. Good fan and community support.

I will offer this advise though. It's not good to bring a 40' banner talking smack to another teams house. It fired up the boys for sure but it electrified Giles fans. Misspelled words and all! :D

You mean "advice".

And I doubt any words were misspelled. But if you needed a cheerleading banner to get your team/fans fired up then you might want to check yourself for a pulse. :thumb:

Edited by DougVick

You mean "advice".

And I doubt any words were misspelled. But if you needed a cheerleading banner to get your team/fans fired up then you might want to check yourself for a pulse. :thumb:

Hey CC, I'm really hoping your pulling for Fulton this week. It's one of those intangibles that Jimmy the Greek would definitely have on his check board if he was breaking down one of our games. That alone should give us 7 points.

I do think EH will continue to elevate their program. Good fan and community support.

I will offer this advise though. It's not good to bring a 40' banner talking smack to another teams house. It fired up the boys for sure but it electrified Giles fans. Misspelled words and all! :D

Oh Wise One, your guys don't need any banner, to get them ready to play........ They step on the field ready to play.... Good luck this week although your team makes its on luck, thru hard nose football and gun slinging football.... :rolleyes:

Oh Wise One, your guys don't need any banner, to get them ready to play........ They step on the field ready to play.... Good luck this week although your team makes its on luck, thru hard nose football and gun slinging football.... :rolleyes:

Cane..i thought you were goping to come visit us at the tailgating. Yo girl didn't show...WE was crushed...Sending this pic just so she knows what she is missin out on. rednecks.jpg this is from when we was younger and still had teeth.

Cane..i thought you were goping to come visit us at the tailgating. Yo girl didn't show...WE was crushed...Sending this pic just so she knows what she is missin out on. rednecks.jpg this is from when we was younger and still had teeth.

I think I saw you guys..... cooking ribs? Me and Ms Knowitall Hubby were driving the team trailer. Yes.... she's all that! :wub: . If you guys ever want to think about Turf for the BrickYard..... I can help you. I had 1.9 million of turf for 300k at East Ham, school board told us no! I think Signal going thru samething. Don't ask me why cause our county well I leave it alone. That stadium is the real deal, yes Bradley Co its better then yours! You put turf on that thing my God, just think of the little lg games and etc you could do. Tell your coach our coach is still looking for one more non-conferance game......