Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

it's quite funny eh has won a few games now and they think they are world beaters. face it doug, cain and all you other eh fans you are a new program and it will be a while before you can run with the big dogs so keep your young pups on the porch or inside. there is no way you could have stayed on the field with baylor and you dont want to compare schedules with them. the teams you play next year... riverdale will kill you,db will kill you. the others are no big deal but you will most likely get beat by the owls again. mcminn no big deal they are losing everybody. there are 8 or 9 of the 12 teams in d2aa that would mercy rule you chumps. get real!!!

it's quite funny eh has won a few games now and they think they are world beaters. face it doug, cain and all you other eh fans you are a new program and it will be a while before you can run with the big dogs so keep your young pups on the porch or inside. there is no way you could have stayed on the field with baylor and you dont want to compare schedules with them. the teams you play next year... riverdale will kill you,db will kill you. the others are no big deal but you will most likely get beat by the owls again. mcminn no big deal they are losing everybody. there are 8 or 9 of the 12 teams in d2aa that would mercy rule you chumps. get real!!!

"It's quite funny Baylor has won a few games now and they think they are world beaters." :thumb: It works both ways.

East Hamilton is already running with the big dogs. 9-1 in the regular reason, made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, and lost to the #1 team in 4A by 6 points.

You obviously didn't see EH play this year. Baylor isn't physical enough to play with East Hamilton.

I did compare schedules and East Hamilton has a much more difficult one.

Ensworth will kill you. Brentwood Academy will kill you. The others are no big deal but you will most likely be beaten by MBA again. Heck, McCallie will probably beat you too. You might want to worry about your own team getting Mercy-Ruled next year. :roflolk:

You're delusional but I guess that comes with the territory for Baylor fans. :mrgreen:

Edited by DougVick

you mean lost to the number one team that lost to fulton by 14 at home last night? after you beat 2 500 teams in the first 2 rounds. mba would beat you guys last year, next year or any year. just to remind you baylor has been to cookeville the last 2 years and lost by six on the road in memphis to mus who by the way would mercy rule you also. your going to 5a without alot of seniors that you will wish you had next year. I doubt you make the playoffs at all next year....

Giles was the #1 ranked team in the 4A AP poll.

Baylor beat one team (with a 4-6 record) in the playoffs this year.

Who cares who you think would beat EH? :bored:EH WOULD MERCY RULE BAYLOR :thumb:

Baylor went to Cookeville and LOST. No one cares what Baylor did two or three years ago. What did they do this year? :roflolk:

EH is going to 5A with the second largest senior class they've ever had. Baylor will make the playoffs. EVERYONE in D2 makes the playoffs. And you'll lose again in the first or second round.

one more quick fact for you pope john paul has won one league game in 4 years and have beaten the powerhouse canes two times in the last three years....you could not even beat ooltewah so please keep your mouth shut..at least we got there...a large class means nothing you've got to have players moron

one more quick fact for you pope john paul has won one league game in 4 years and have beaten the powerhouse canes two times in the last three years....you could not even beat ooltewah so please keep your mouth shut..at least we got there...a large class means nothing you've got to have players moron

PJP2 beat EH four years ago (1st year for football) and the year after (2nd year of fielding a team). Get your facts straight, sweetheart. Do you even have a point?

Baylor couldn't beat MBA and only beat McCallie by 2 points so please pull your head out of your rectum before you continue talking.

At least you got there? LMAO! Congrats on second place... TWICE... in a league where everyone makes the playoffs.

You're the one that brought up seniors, MORON. This class of seniors went undefeated as freshmen. EH is returning A LOT of "players", you sweater vest-wearing, couldn't-cut-it-in-public-school, momma's boy.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Would you like to try again?

Edited by DougVick

mba would have best eh by 3 scores at least. mccallie and baylor if you haven't noticed is a huge rivalry game. when your school is open long enough you may understand that.

so I missed it by a year point is you are not what you think you are.

and you were all pumped about making it to the quarterfinals so I would say playing in the state championship in the BEST classification in the state is something to be proud of.

but it's ok take your undefeated 9th graders (lmao) and talk again this time next year, how did they do in pop warner??? hahahahaha

Ooltewah and Giles Co. would have beaten Baylor by at least 3 scores. And who cares if it's a rivalry? How many years in a row did McCallie wax Baylor? Baylor beating McCallie means nothing anymore. EH already has a rivalry with Ooltewah and they've only played twice. :thumb:

And that point isn't valid. How EH did in 2009 and 2010 is not indicative of how good the team is now. Baylor won 2 games in 2007 and 5 games in 2008. Does that mean Baylor isn't who you think they are? Your private school logic is flawed.

And D2 isn't the best classification. Have you ever looked at the teams in 6A? I doubt it. You're too busy worshipping Ensworth and Brentwood Academy. And acting like Baylor is good via diffusion, I guess... :roflolk:

I wasn't "pumped" to make it to the quarterfinals. EH didn't meet their ultimate goal this year. I would say the same thing if they lost in the finals. Anything outside of a state championship is a failure. Again, Baylor played in the finals and LOST. Keep being proud of being 2nd two years ago.

Does it hurt to be as dumb as you are? Or is ignorance really bliss? You're the one saying EH didn't have any "players" in this senior class. And, as usual, you are wrong. This same group of kids went undefeated as freshmen and the majority of the starters on that team have been starting for two years on varsity.

This time next year, I'll be waiting for you to talk about your team that lost in the first or second round in a league where everyone makes the playoffs. Then I'll wait for you to talk about Baylor making it to the finals in 2010 and 2011 and how it means Baylor is good now. Then you can talk about how PJP2 beating EH five years ago means EH isn't any good! I can't wait!

Would you like to keep going? :roflol: hahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by DougVick

It's apples and oranges when comparing East Hamilton to the Class AAA-5A/6A and Division II schools for the most part. They had Class AAA enrollment, playing in a Class AA district which was really down from previous years. The two normally strongest teams in the district are Red Bank and Tyner, Red Bank failed to make the playoffs and Tyner lost in the first round despite being heavily favored. They did get a big win vs Bradley but lost to Ooltewah, so that evens out. Their enrollment has leveled off it seems so it remains to be seen how well they will do when facing larger schools on a weekly basis, the same advantage they've had the last couple of years in most of their games.

It's apples and oranges when comparing East Hamilton to the Class AAA-5A/6A and Division II schools for the most part. They had Class AAA enrollment, playing in a Class AA district which was really down from previous years. The two normally strongest teams in the district are Red Bank and Tyner, Red Bank failed to make the playoffs and Tyner lost in the first round despite being heavily favored. They did get a big win vs Bradley but lost to Ooltewah, so that evens out. Their enrollment has leveled off it seems so it remains to be seen how well they will do when facing larger schools on a weekly basis, the same advantage they've had the last couple of years in most of their games.

They had to play in a Class AA district. They didn't choose to "play down". Also, EH will have one of the lowest 5A enrollments in the state.

How does a 34 point win at Bradley and a 3 point loss to Ooltewah "even out"? Both of those team blew EH out the year before. I don't see how beating the district runner up by 30+ and losing by 3 points to a team that made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs makes anything "even out" for EH this year.

It would seem as though EH should be in the plus column going into 5A using those two examples. :thumb: