Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

drove down the field, had a couple of Giles penalties that gave them first downs and came up short. Both teams left it all on the field. Why take a great performance from 2 great teams and boil it down to petty whining. It cheapens the effort of BOTH teams. If you EH fans are going to follow a team that competes at this level( and it sounds like EH is here to stay) you need to learn to lose with grace.

Unless you were at the game then you can't say a word! You would have to be there to know what he is talking about. NO whining just stating the facts . Oh and one more thing, EH fans don't follow anybody!

1st congratulations to the Bobcats! Now to all the Cain nation congratulations! Any East Ham fan that thinks this game was lost because of officiating, or this player or that player was out due to injury STOP IT! Giles 8 yellow flags 93 yards, East Ham 9 yellow flags 99 yards, pretty darn even. East Ham lost Giles won! I saw 2 teams battle to the end, I saw kids play ever play. 32 teams in and only one team is happy. I do not know all the Giles players by name but The Cobb kid is the real deal, if he does not win the Mr. Titan award there should be a march on TSSAA, and I will join you. Ken Baker WoW! I congratulated him after the game he stop and spoke with me on his way to the locker room class kid. The Brick Yard is a true HS gem, and special place to play I am glad our kids got the opportunity. The Bobcat Nation, Class bunch, every one of them treated us with respect. They talk a lot of trash on here but they are good southern folk that would go out of there way for you. I am not sucking up to these cats any true football fan that saw this game knows this was a war and that it could of gone either way. 2 quality teams. NO EXCUSES FROM ANY CANE FAN, DON’T DO IT!

2 key things that stick out in my mind and I saw every play. 4 down and what 14 on your own 18, 20 yard line, you call a TO and the Cobb kid comes in and throws a bb I think to Baker, for the first down heckuva call and the kids made the play, both will play on Saturday. Giles misses that I don’t know if they win. EH drives down the field in the last 3 min, (Oh there was a personal foul called on them yes it went both ways) 1st and 10 from the 10 Giles bow there back and we don’t score. BIG! Giles and EH made bone head plays, both made great plays… in the end, saw a lot of guys who will play on Saturday on some level, Giles wins EH lost!

Good luck to the Bobcat nation, and may the big guy upstairs keep your player’s safe and injury free…… Cont. to drive for your dream THE GOLD BALL!

Cane nation I love you all, learn move forward.!

Chattacane is out!

What in the h*ll are you smoking? Giles did win, but I can tell you one thing if we had Logan we would of hands down won that game! Both teams are very good and played well and had lots of penalties called on them. With that being said, it was funny to me that we got most of them on Giles last drive when we were ahead with the game winding down and it gave them over half the field to score. Hmmmmmm. Just sayin!!

I think I saw you guys..... cooking ribs? Me and Ms Knowitall Hubby were driving the team trailer. Yes.... she's all that! :wub: . If you guys ever want to think about Turf for the BrickYard..... I can help you. I had 1.9 million of turf for 300k at East Ham, school board told us no! I think Signal going thru samething. Don't ask me why cause our county well I leave it alone. That stadium is the real deal, yes Bradley Co its better then yours! You put turf on that thing my God, just think of the little lg games and etc you could do. Tell your coach our coach is still looking for one more non-conferance game......

Blame it on the bus driver. He had to stop to fix his outside mirror twice. LOL! We got there after kick off. I didn't even get to see our team run through their sign. boo hoo. Maybe next time dolls!

Now if your coaching staff was that confident dont you think they would have agreed to play? there is a huge difference between 4a 5a and D2 but all you need to do is play and you'll find out.

Heck yeah now we're talking. I would love for EH to beat Baylor. Baylor is lacking up front right now even Reggie Sr. told me that. I'm good friends with him, I live next door to his brother Joe Upshaw. EH would beat them no doubt. I would want a front row seat for sure!

Blame it on the bus driver. He had to stop to fix his outside mirror twice. LOL! We got there after kick off. I didn't even get to see our team run through their sign. boo hoo. Maybe next time dolls!

You ought to come up to Possumtown Friday night. Me and the Goat will show you a good time. Make you feel young again. Just tell MrKnowItAll that you'z goin' Black Friday shoppin' with the girls. ;)

I would say that Baylor and McCallie would fare well in 5A and 6A. I do think that Baylor contends for a district title this past season. McCallie just ahead of Soddy and Rhea or 5th place. But you would struggle in the playoffs....... Sorry It's just true, Oak Ridge, Brearden, Marryville would lay wood to you in 6A. Now 5A you might have a shot at a win in the playoffs but 3rd, 4th round ouch. You see RedDad it takes 5 wins another half season to win a title in our divison. I do not put much stock, in games of like opp. But did talk to Bradley folks they say it's not close this past season between you and us..... We beat the silly!

Hey Red Dad you have to excuse little cain he has never been in d2. He has no clue, he is use to playing Hixson , Howard , East Ridge and those teams.I am a red raider fan first but mccallie and baylor would have beat eh by 3 tds this year. Could you imagine eh playing ensworth, mba, ba, baylor and mccallie all in the same year. Red Dad they tried d2 and lost to jp2 twice. thats the jp2 that has won 1 game inthe league the last 4 years. Not bragging here the teams in d2 should beat public school teams.The sec of tenn high school football

Hey Red Dad you have to excuse little cain he has never been in d2. He has no clue, he is use to playing Hixson , Howard , East Ridge and those teams.I am a red raider fan first but mccallie and baylor would have beat eh by 3 tds this year. Could you imagine eh playing ensworth, mba, ba, baylor and mccallie all in the same year. Red Dad they tried d2 and lost to jp2 twice. thats the jp2 that has won 1 game inthe league the last 4 years. Not bragging here the teams in d2 should beat public school teams.The sec of tenn high school football

And Baylor is used to playing Father Ryan, BGA, and PJP2. I guess you could throw Soddy Daisy in there as well.

East Hamilton would have beaten Baylor and McCallie by at least 2 touchdowns.

East Hamilton will get McMinn County, Riverdale, Dobyns-Bennett, Ooltewah, Signal Mountain and Bradley Central next year. You can keep your two good teams: Ensworth and Brentwood Academy. East Hamilton will have a much tougher schedule than Baylor or McCallie ever dreamed of.

EH lost to PJP2 in their first two years of ever fielding a football team. That same East Hamilton program is 17- 7 in the last two years.

The D2 teams have proven not to be able to beat good public schools. But most D2 schools won't schedule good D1 teams.

You mean: The SEC East of Tennessee high school football