Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

It would be a good game between FC and SP. I believe FC would win.

Mostly because FC can throw the ball and do it very well. Long is just as fast as Johnson.

FC runs the spread, and they're defense isn't bad.

One thing to take note of is FC doesn't ever have spring practice so I think they improve more throughou the season than most teams.

I didn't imply that FC was way better than SP, just two different styles of football.

It would be a good game between FC and SP. I believe FC would win.

Mostly because FC can throw the ball and do it very well. Long is just as fast as Johnson.

FC runs the spread, and they're defense isn't bad.

One thing to take note of is FC doesn't ever have spring practice so I think they improve more throughou the season than most teams.

I didn't imply that FC was way better than SP, just two different styles of football.

Well figure you should know! Looks as if the Warriors have BIG problem cause their defense ain't good at all and don't have any cover type players. Best chance for the Warriors is that QB gets real sick like T Robinson a couple of years ago against Boyd, but figuring them Jasper fellers ain't as good at praying as them Boyd fellers spells trouble. Edited by OLD PIRATE

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were doing that, as a matter of fact thats probably one of the many reasons they are going DII next year otherwise they would be busted like Temple was back in 06'.

i think that is not a problem as long as they pay there tuition