Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Pound on him long enough and he will break. Our LBS can hit, just have to stay on him on all night.

Hate it, but the Warriors ain't got the D to pound on anybody! Old Pirate says perhaps the Warriors will get a few gifts to support their efforts. Who are the LBs now for the Warriors? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hate it, but the Warriors ain't got the D to pound on anybody! Old Pirate says perhaps the Warriors will get a few gifts to support their efforts. Who are the LBs now for the Warriors?

All i can say is the defense sure showed up last friday against TC....but hey, im biased.... LBs are Blake Z, Jeb M and Hamilton S.....

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

My take on this game. Marion County is right where I thought they would be. i stated all season that Friendship was one of only 3 teams in the east that could beat them. Oneida and Rockwood were also formidable teams, but thats beside the point. Marion County is averaging 39.36 PPG and giving up 27.18 PPG. Friendship is averaging 43.54 PPG and giving up 10.63 PPG. Friendship is averaging about 4 more PPG than Marion. Friendship is giving up about 17 points less PPG than Marion. I don't believe Friendship will beat Marion as bad as some say. SP beat Marion by 28. I think Marion will have to turn it over alot to get beat by 4 TDs again. When I plug this information into my secret computer and special prediction machine I come up with two things.

If Friendship doesn't turn it over they win by 3 TDs.

Friendship 49

Marion Co 28

If Friendship turns it over though, it could get really interesting. No prediction here, just know that if they turn it over and lose possessions it will allow Marion to keep the ball away that much more.

My take on this game. Marion County is right where I thought they would be. i stated all season that Friendship was one of only 3 teams in the east that could beat them. Oneida and Rockwood were also formidable teams, but thats beside the point. Marion County is averaging 39.36 PPG and giving up 27.18 PPG. Friendship is averaging 43.54 PPG and giving up 10.63 PPG. Friendship is averaging about 4 more PPG than Marion. Friendship is giving up about 17 points less PPG than Marion. I don't believe Friendship will beat Marion as bad as some say. SP beat Marion by 28. I think Marion will have to turn it over alot to get beat by 4 TDs again. When I plug this information into my secret computer and special prediction machine I come up with two things.

If Friendship doesn't turn it over they win by 3 TDs.

Friendship 49

Marion Co 28

If Friendship turns it over though, it could get really interesting. No prediction here, just know that if they turn it over and lose possessions it will allow Marion to keep the ball away that much more.

That is about how I see it..........but I will be there supporting the boys.