CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

Coach, I'll be the one sitting in front of the computer doing our stats. If you've got a cheeseburger to spare, bring it up with you. Look forward to see ya'll.

You'll be happy to know that my daughter will be coming around to take food and drink orders for you guys in the box (on the house). We try hard to be good hosts at Cheatham. I'll be up top filming so i'll come and say hi.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

It was in fact #10, RB Julian Franklin who was invited from Fairview. They had him listed at WR by mistake. He's a great young man also, who represents Fairview well. We are very proud of him. Looking like he may sign with the Navy Midshipmen for the next four years of football.

As a former Navy(enlisted) man my self, I think he would do the football team proud. Vandy and Navy are my two fav college teams. I wish him the best. Hope you guys can make it Friday.

As a former Navy(enlisted) man my self, I think he would do the football team proud. Vandy and Navy are my two fav college teams. I wish him the best. Hope you guys can make it Friday.

Well Coach, your Commodores are trying to get Moore to come play safety for them. He wants to play WR somewhere I hear, so we'll see how it plays out.

You'll be happy to know that my daughter will be coming around to take food and drink orders for you guys in the box (on the house). We try hard to be good hosts at Cheatham. I'll be up top filming so i'll come and say hi.

Sounds good, look forward to meeting her.

Go Navy Beat Army

I'm ready for our guys to face a team that has made it to the "Big Dance" and knows what success feels like. I know these guys were excited for last weeks game, but I think they have had CPA on their mind's for a while now. Gotta say I'm getting restless Reading posts and thinking about this game! I'm so proud of our guys from Cheatham, they believe in their team, and from a person who follows this sport closely it's the thing that jumps out the most! CPA we welcome you and your fans! I look forward to a hard fought AWESOME FOOTBALL GAME!