Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

I haven't spotted a Fulton at Livingston thread yet.

About six weeks ago I stated that neither Livingston Academy nor DeKalb County would be able to beat either Fulton or Greeneville. And I'm sticking with that statement. I see Fulton winning big in this one. This one is a mortal lock. Book it! Falcons over the Wildcats.

If I'm wrong I will come back and eat crow. If I'm right I won't rub it in. That's just not my style.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh its so much more fun to rub it in! We can take it, just a game. Trust me, I will rub it in when LA goes to round 4. Fulton is no doubt a perineal powerhouse & wins alot of games before they touch the field. This LA team is different than most. Talented & experienced but they have that little something extra that wills them to win. Lots of respect for Fulton but they have to come to LA & earn the win. We will not be intimidated or roll over for anyone!

Oh its so much more fun to rub it in! We can take it, just a game. Trust me, I will rub it in when LA goes to round 4. Fulton is no doubt a perineal powerhouse & wins alot of games before they touch the field. This LA team is different than most. Talented & experienced but they have that little something extra that wills them to win. Lots of respect for Fulton but they have to come to LA & earn the win. We will not be intimidated or roll over for anyone!

The Livingston team is used to losing to Fulton. Big time. So they had better be extra special.

The Livingston team is tired of losing to Fulton. Fulton had better be extra special.

Agree Cat were tired of losing and Fulton is extra special. They definitely will be FAST something we are not accustomed to thats for sure. But we are not slow by no means either. We have some of the best skilled position players that has ever played here and a good solid line plus a real good kicker something Fulton has lacked in years past. I look for this to be a real good game this time around. But we can't take a play off at anytime or it could get ugly like last year. All we need to do is do what we do best and see if Fulton can stop us.

I haven't spotted a Fulton at Livingston thread yet.

About six weeks ago I stated that neither Livingston Academy nor DeKalb County would be able to beat either Fulton or Greeneville. And I'm sticking with that statement. I see Fulton winning big in this one. This one is a mortal lock. Book it! Falcons over the Wildcats.

If I'm wrong I will come back and eat crow. If I'm right I won't rub it in. That's just not my style.

I havent spotted a Maplewood for the quarters thread yet.popcorneater.gif

Edited by BigDaddy_1