Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

Fulton is much much better than last year. I have Fulton by 27. The teams have some games one could look at to give a better understanding of how this game should play out. Gibbs lost to Fulton 48-10, Gibbs beat Grainger 31-12. Fulton Beat Carter twice. 53-0, and 55-0, Carter beat Grainger 48-14, Greeneville beat Grainger 48-7, Fulton beat Greeeneville 42-14. This does not mean crap I know, but my money is going to be on Fulton. Just because they can score and score quick from many different angles. Wilson Cates was a great player and that team was destined to win. Great story.

From my old school days.

The Wildcats from Livingston Academy will not be gracious host to the high flying Fulton Falcons from the NorthEast side of the K-Town. The Falcons from Fulton make that long trek down I-40 to take on the old HogEye of Livingston Academy. While the Wildcats are on a 5 game winning streak and looking to catch the Falcons sleeping in the nest, the Falcons are looking to keep their 3 game wins going. Physical up front will be the way that will have to carry the Wildcats to get the upset, but Falcons just fly much much faster and get their prey before you know it. Fulton by 27.

I would love to meet you at the game to make a lil wager on that prediction but you probably wont be at the game. I would take LA and 27 just about against anybody.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is much much better than last year. I have Fulton by 27. The teams have some games one could look at to give a better understanding of how this game should play out. Gibbs lost to Fulton 48-10, Gibbs beat Grainger 31-12. Fulton Beat Carter twice. 53-0, and 55-0, Carter beat Grainger 48-14, Greeneville beat Grainger 48-7, Fulton beat Greeeneville 42-14. This does not mean crap I know, but my money is going to be on Fulton. Just because they can score and score quick from many different angles. Wilson Cates was a great player and that team was destined to win. Great story.

From my old school days.

The Wildcats from Livingston Academy will not be gracious host to the high flying Fulton Falcons from the NorthEast side of the K-Town. The Falcons from Fulton make that long trek down I-40 to take on the old HogEye of Livingston Academy. While the Wildcats are on a 5 game winning streak and looking to catch the Falcons sleeping in the nest, the Falcons are looking to keep their 3 game wins going. Physical up front will be the way that will have to carry the Wildcats to get the upset, but Falcons just fly much much faster and get their prey before you know it. Fulton by 27.

I remember you from our run in 2005. Thinking you picked us to get beat in all 5 playoff games. Good to have you back on the band wagon! I like our chances much better now!

Oh yes, I will be at the game. I will be the guy holding your wager after the game is over. I have been wrong three times against LA. The other times and I must say many other times I have been correct. I just pick by the numbers. I don't make it up.

Well if your going by numbers then Fulton is actually 16 points rated over the CATS. I never put a whole lot into numbers myself but this game is going to be closer than many of you predict. The Cats just need to get off to a good start and dont be intimdated by the speed of Fulton.

Oh wait a minute you're in our division. Well maybe we will all ride horses.

You guys have a lot in common with our 2005 team--both went 5-5 in regular season. Both got beat by an inferior Smith County team. Who knows--maybe you guys can ride the horse to the championship like we did! Have you got a #8 with a big "S" on his chest?