Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

Oh yes, I will be at the game. I will be the guy holding your wager after the game is over. I have been wrong three times against LA. The other times and I must say many other times I have been correct. I just pick by the numbers. I don't make it up.

I can scratch up a couple of hundred for some of that LA +27 action. Where can we find you?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the teams and opponents. Not just 1 deep, but two and three deep. That will tell you a lot about both teams.

Numbers are fun and dont lie but they only tell you a small part of the story. Of course the final numbers on the scoreboard fri are all that is gonna matter this time. But looking at common opponents 1,2,3 deep doesnt mean squat if those teams play a different style or matchup different. If LAs line plays like they have all year., the offense takes care of the ball, and they chew up the clock. It makes it hard to score 27 against them, let alone beat them by 27.

There a lot of us from DeKalb who want to be there friday night. We want to sit in the LA stands and support a really good football team. However a lot of talk going on here if we are even welcome. Hard to get over the attempted violence from last week. I know it was just a few of many but....

As far as I am concerned, anyone who wants to cheer for LA is welcome in the LA stands. I would hope that goes for all LA fans. Come on out. All you MIGHT encounter would be a few heckling school kids like you will get anywhere you go.

There a lot of us from DeKalb who want to be there friday night. We want to sit in the LA stands and support a really good football team. However a lot of talk going on here if we are even welcome. Hard to get over the attempted violence from last week. I know it was just a few of many but....

Dekalb welcome in my book! The way I look at it is the intense rivalrys between district teams is what pushes each other. Dekalb pushed our boys to work harder & vise versa. If someone can make a deep run, the whole district deserves credit & should come together. Shoot, I would love to see the York Dragon & other mascots & fans at the game. How awesome would that be! That train horn is pretty intimidating too lol!

Yes la and dc have been pretty rough things done but if any of dc people want to sit on la side and help cheer la to another victory is MORE than welcome we can us all the fans and support we can get cause it's going to be a very good game I believe I don't see anyone saying anything to dc

Hopefuly Harry you are not a product of Overton co schools. Just kidding, we will assume you are using an iphone.