Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine it will be an odd feeling for the dekalb fans sitting on the home side ha. Hopefully Fulton realizes the intimidation factor is non existent this time. This LA group isn't scared a bit of the falcons and their ready to go toe to toe with them. They feel like they will be the better team on Friday night, and as long as they believe that I see them pulling it out. LA 24-21

I hope we have a big turn out Friday night, and everyone should feel welcome. We are all neighbors and fans of high school football if from across the bridge or from across the plateau. As for the outcome, I for one will be pulling for the hometown boys, but I fully realize that Fulton has a heck of a team. Kids are playing the game so anything can happen and probably will. Let's all pray for the safety of these kids as the winner moves on and the beats and bangs of a long season really take a toll on these kids.