Fulton versus Livingston Academy thread?

midtnmale

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my take. LA has had a great year and so has Fulton. I feel quite certain LA hasn't seen anyone like this Fulton team. Can LA line up with 8 and 2 and ram it down Fulton's throat? Possible but not probable. 8 can throw it but can his WR's get seperation? I would think Fulton has looked hard at what LA's bread and butter is. AKA #8 and #2. Both really good athletes. On the opposite side Fulton is fast and faster. LA has not seen speed like they are going to see in this game. Does that mean LA CAN'T win? NO. Will it be tough to win for LA? I think so. Fulton has 4 SO's this year and maybe none of those teams were as good as LA. If the Cats get off to a good start, maybe they can hang in. I've got to think Fulton is really good though. Prediction:

Fulton 35

LA 21

Here's my take. LA has had a great year and so has Fulton. I feel quite certain LA hasn't seen anyone like this Fulton team. Can LA line up with 8 and 2 and ram it down Fulton's throat? Possible but not probable. 8 can throw it but can his WR's get seperation? I would think Fulton has looked hard at what LA's bread and butter is. AKA #8 and #2. Both really good athletes. On the opposite side Fulton is fast and faster. LA has not seen speed like they are going to see in this game. Does that mean LA CAN'T win? NO. Will it be tough to win for LA? I think so. Fulton has 4 SO's this year and maybe none of those teams were as good as LA. If the Cats get off to a good start, maybe they can hang in. I've got to think Fulton is really good though. Prediction:

Fulton 35

LA 21

The CATS can win this game not a doubt in my mind. But it's not gonna be an easy chore. Fulton has speed all over the field. And they pretty much just run the football to my knowledge. Last week #5 for them rushed for 250 something yrds. vs.Greenville. So why would you throw the ball with those type #'s. Does Fulton even have a QB that can throw it ?? I'm sure they don't have a kicker cause I have never seen them with one. But those 2 pt. conversions add up pretty fast I guess.

The CATS just need to do the things that they have done all yr and that is our line come off and mash their defense and run. And let Brock free-lance just like he has done all year. When and if that fails our D must run to the ball and be aggressive and get after some people. Don't let them come down here and push us around.

Got some news for the Fulton faithful and it could or could not matter in the outcome of the game. But I'm saying it will #8 and #2 arent the only players we have and I have a feeling that you will see first hand what I'm talking about.