The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Embarassor, are you a poor feller? Cause yer slow on the uptake, usually a day late and a dollar short. OP and I are very fond of each other, he is liked my online skillet slinger. You on the other hand are becoming quite tiresome and it seems you fashion yersef as some kind of CoachT Caligula or something. Power has gone to yer head, besides with out us these boards would be boring as stuff you would issue a stern warnin over iffin we were to say it.

Try this delete everybody's posts but yours and read awhile, I will wait.........See how terrible that was? Betcha wanted to do yerself harm after a few minutes of that mess.

Let's just follow the board rules and all get along. Then everyone will have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Guest Purplepastry

Let's just follow the board rules and all get along. Then everyone will have a Happy Thanksgiving.

What the Filibuster is this talk about Thanksgiving? Can you say off topic and completely inappropriate! What is it going to take to get through to you McFly? Stay on topic or your Super Secret Moderator Decoder Ring is gone.

Roy, with peglegs history of flying planes, one crashed in South Pitt and the other in Ooltewah, I don't think the wife would go for that. I will however, make sure the coach turns in his survey. Heck, I might even get you a formal invite up to the Corral to read your book to these people.

Hey, I will make room for the whole 8 and 1 Middle School team if you don't tell that tpay or MtnTroll man.

Right, and neither could we when we were dominating, and we didn't even run the score up on weaker teams............

First I will say Grider does leave his guys in too long at times....Some years more than others but I do understand like this year u leave them in...Very young and green team you need them to get the most live action as they can....You dont get better sitting on sidelines and until the other team takes out their guys and says ok I've had enough let them play but with that being said.....Grundy,Whitwell,Sequatchie and every other team in the valley was much stronger in early 90's.......The Valley as a whole has never been better.....You didn't run it up cause the weaker teams you played still wasn't very weak and the ones you did like Tyner you put 60 plus on.....That is truth and that is all

Jake was good no doubt but corbin will be more of a threat. I wanted to see us use him throwing ball some this year. I'm looking forward to the 2013 team!

He will have to be without Johnson!! They won't have Lil Johnson next year to have everyone's attention so he will be asked of ALOT...Now I doubted the kid early on but Stone ended up being SOLID......That kid along with Johnson answered the bell this year when they were needed most..Both had big years....I will say this though he was a better spread QB than WingT though...He threw for a buttload of yards in 2011 with a injury plagued WR core and then really took a backseat this year in the T without any playmakers at WR....Fitz will be a dandy too though! However the spread is not the answer as they do NOT have a Johnson or R Hale coming back....Lankford is more power than speed and needs to figure that out....He doesn't have it laterally like you need to make cuts out of the spread....You gotta have Mitchell back there as well! He was more dynamic to me this year of what I saw than Hale....Maybe a Shotgun Veer look like they ran in 2011 and run lots of option but if not stay in the WingT......All those guys are back up front and what was a big weakness this year SHOULD be a huge strength next year.....I never saw the young wing play so I can't comment on him...His last name is Fitz? Are they brothers? Personally I think 21 could see some action at Wing....He reminds me alot of a Ronnie Griffith/David Cagle/Parker type player....He should be involved as well...Pirates will be scary next year...Anyone thinking otherwise or in for a rude MERCY awakening! That is all

Sure it does........shoemaker will be playing against that 2013 team........sir board nazi.......

That's great but it won't matter........PushPin that as bulletin board material.....MC WILL NOT BEAT SP in 2013! IF they do I will personally ban myself for a year and not post again until a year from then....Care to do the same???? How about Pastry??? Didnt think so....Mark it......That is all

My prediction for the 2013 team is that it will be solid. C. Fitzgerald needs to mature a little as fas as being a leader, but I think a few games under his belt will bring that. Lankford will be the go-to guy and he can handle that. He's kinda like Gen. Patton....give him a headline and he's good for another 100-yard game. Johnson will be hard to replace at any spot he played, but I think between Lankford, D. Fitzgerald, and Chase Blevins we will be alright at running back, and I totally expect Kahlil to be able to bull his way for five yards anytime he gets the ball, and we have a good crop of receivers who have been waiting in the wings, so I think we'll be alright there, too. I feel certain Mosely will return from his ACL injury and he'll be the headhunter of the bunch. Corbin may well be better on defense than at quarterback. Overall, I think our D will be better than this year's. One of our best returners will be Chase Frame. His leg will be better and I think we'll be able to depend on him for several points per game. Will we run the table? Don't know, but I can't wait to find out.