The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

If the line pulls through we may see Lankford have as many yards as all the other guys across the state that carry 90% of the load

Piratemike, I drove by that fieldhouse today and Grider is not even making our boys lift weights yet. I asked this man at Foodland today and he said he has not seen anyone in Griders weight room. What kind of mess is this? Our boys are going to lose all their strength they had built up from last season. Grider is probably already practicing with those softball girls and letting our boys take some time off. If he is, it could cost us a championship next year. You think im joking but im not.

If the line pulls through we may see Lankford have as many yards as all the other guys across the state that carry 90% of the load

Old Pirate ain't sure J Lankford can carry 90 % of the load. Hate to put doubt in the hearts of SP folkes but rumor is he has some type of respiratory problems. OP says the Pirates need a well balanced attack from several other potential play makers, Mitchell, M Blevins, Fitzgerald, C Blevens, Moseley, D Fitzgerald and a few surprises! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate ain't sure J Lankford can carry 90 % of the load. Hate to put doubt in the hearts of SP folkes but rumor is he has some type of respiratory problems. OP says the Pirates need a well balanced attack from several other potential play makers, Mitchell, M Blevins, Fitzgerald, C Blevens, Moseley, D Fitzgerald and a few surprises!

I've watched you post over the years and you always throw something in that has truth to it.

Youngun, Old Pirate says them Jasper fellers is skeerd to take you up on your challenge! Leastways OP agrees the Pirates should be formidable......recon time will tell jest how formidable. They's gots lots of work to do & it has to start early in the off season.

Don't rekon I will take a challenge, I just said the game would be better, didn't say we would win, I just think it will be closer............I may be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time........especially if y'all say I am then it must be so.......lol

I've watched you post over the years and you always throw something in that has truth to it.

PM, You ain't thinking Old Pirate would be joking a feller is you? A feller is best served if he tunes the ear toward the elderly & really listens......theys ain't full of mess.........LOPAO.......Zzzzzzz...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Good luck to the pirates in 2013. Sorry we in Gville aren't gonna be as good next year so we could have an encore of the instant classic we had 3 weeks ago.

I believe South Pitt, Greenback, and Coalfield are gonna be the 3 top teams out of the east next year. I really don't like Greenback, I believe Coalfield is still a year away, so that only leaves the ole faithful of South Pitt.

Good luck next year (except when you guys play Gville of course) and I thinks it's yalls to lose next year.

Good luck to the pirates in 2013. Sorry we in Gville aren't gonna be as good next year so we could have an encore of the instant classic we had 3 weeks ago.

I believe South Pitt, Greenback, and Coalfield are gonna be the 3 top teams out of the east next year. I really don't like Greenback, I believe Coalfield is still a year away, so that only leaves the ole faithful of South Pitt.

Good luck next year (except when you guys play Gville of course) and I thinks it's yalls to lose next year.

Old Pirate snook off with cousin Gertrude's skillet head & seen them Tigers open a can of earholing chow during that feud last Friday. Recon them Yellow Jackets will be a tad more Popeyed up come next feuding season. Yep, SP & GV has become a nice feud......OP not speaking for all of SP but figure most wishes the Tigers good luck Friday! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate snook off with cousin Gertrude's skillet head & seen them Tigers open a can of earholing chow during that feud last Friday. Recon them Yellow Jackets will a tad more Popeyed up come next feuding season. Yep, SP & GV has become a nice feud......OP not speaking for all of SP but figure most wishes the Tigers good luck Friday!

If it wasn't for playing every year in the playoffs, I wouldn't mind playing in the regular season.

Coalfield will be very good next year, and I look for them and SP to have a battle, but Coalfields best year should be year after that.

SP should be the favorite next year.

Gordonsville may start the season at #1, but I suspect that won't last long.

Gville won't be horrible, they'll have some playmakers back, but it's not often you lose about 9 starters on both sides of the ball and can contend. We'll see either way.

Odds are that Gville and SP will meet again next year.

If it wasn't for playing every year in the playoffs, I wouldn't mind playing in the regular season.

Coalfield will be very good next year, and I look for them and SP to have a battle, but Coalfields best year should be year after that.

SP should be the favorite next year.

Gordonsville may start the season at #1, but I suspect that won't last long.

Gville won't be horrible, they'll have some playmakers back, but it's not often you lose about 9 starters on both sides of the ball and can contend. We'll see either way.

Odds are that Gville and SP will meet again next year.

Yes, if they weren't playing in the playoffs it would be nice to play regular season games.