The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Very hard to go further than college so might as well go somewhere you can make the most of it all around

Agreed. I'm impressed with the young man. In the last few years there's a couple of names that stick out to me from SP. Not just their playing ability, but their overall attitude.

One is Raguis Hale, the way he composed himself with the whole jumping on the P stunt. He stayed put and kept stretching.

The other is Demetric Johnson. He did so much himself, and acted admirably on the field, and Pre-Law? Mucho Respect.

I was watching that Bradley man from CAK yesterday and I told Murphy that he was a real good coach. He has a real good passer. Grider needs to get us a passer next year that is as good as that High boy. This Bradley man is a real young coach and he has already won back to back championships. Grider has never done this. I garuntee you are a real good coach if you can win 2 or 3 champioships in a row. I was also watching that Hurd boy on my tv last night and Grider needs to train our runners to run like him. He is already running full speed when he gets the ball from the passer. I garuntee you he had been lifting weights all week, because I saw him run over several boys last night. He is real strong. You think im joking but im not.

I was watching that Bradley man from CAK yesterday and I told Murphy that he was a real good coach. He has a real good passer. Grider needs to get us a passer next year that is as good as that High boy. This Bradley man is a real young coach and he has already won back to back championships. Grider has never done this. I garuntee you are a real good coach if you can win 2 or 3 champioships in a row. I was also watching that Hurd boy on my tv last night and Grider needs to train our runners to run like him. He is already running full speed when he gets the ball from the passer. I garuntee you he had been lifting weights all week, because I saw him run over several boys last night. He is real strong. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I was looking for you on the TV. I thought for sure Murphy would have given you at least a 30 second interview to provide us with your sypnosis of the games to be played.

I would love to have the Hurd boy and the Elder boy on one team!

I came back to my room after that Covington and Fulton game to get something to eat. Murphy and I got to talk to that McNeil man after his game and he said that he was going to enjoy this win, but he was going to start training his boys again real soon for next season. Grider needs to take some advice from this McNeil man because he is a real good coach. He has won two championships in a row. If you can do that you are a good coach. Grider can only win one in a row. You think im joking but im not.