The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Yea he is a good kid...hope he gets to play next year...I was at that game got to talk to him and his mom when he got hurt....I was the one that was out there with him before the fire dept got there..... tell him I said to hang in there. And good luck...

Thanks for being with him Lancer. He is a family member of me and PirateMike!

Thanks for being with him Lancer. He is a family member of me and PirateMike!

Thanks, That means a lot to me....some of the coaches told me the family was glad I was there on the sideline that night........I knew it was a bad.. But I held his hand and told him he would be chasing girls in a week.....Stay with him until they loaded him up,then went back working the chains.......I was with him for about twenty mins, and could tell he was a good kid from a good family..

Thanks, That means a lot to me....some of the coaches told me the family was glad I was there on the sideline that night........I knew it was a bad.. But I held his hand and told him he would be chasing girls in a week.....Stay with him until they loaded him up,then went back working the chains.......I was with him for about twenty mins, and could tell he was a good kid from a good family..

+1 good post Sir Lancelot

• 3 weeks later...

I guess we will just have to communicate on this one boys. I believe Ole Spanky may have shut the other one down. LMBO

Well most of us were being civilized and then some had to go into name calling and ruin it for everyone else that was having a goodtime with the subject. What's the old saying a rotton apple spoils the whole barrell? Guess that's saying is true on coacht also with some skillit heads!!