2013 Jo Byrns Red Devils

MOTO24

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the schedule for 2013 if you haven't already seen it. I copied it from the RCTimes http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20130704/ROBERTSON02/307040005/County-s-high-school-football-schedules-finalized-2013 . I noticed that NOT ALL GAMES START AT 730 like most JB games in the past. I have showed up late to games before because I just assumed the start time would be the usual 730.

Aug. 29 Lancaster Christian 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 6 at McEwen 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 13 at Eagleville 7 p.m.

Sept. 20 Nashville Christian 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 27 at White House Heritage 7 p.m.

Oct. 4 Clarksville Academy 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 11 at Watertown 7 p.m.

Oct. 18 at East Robertson 7 p.m.

Oct. 25 Cascade 7 p.m.

Nov. 1 Houston County 7:30 p.m.

Here is the schedule for 2013 if you haven't already seen it. I copied it from the RCTimes http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20130704/ROBERTSON02/307040005/County-s-high-school-football-schedules-finalized-2013 . I noticed that NOT ALL GAMES START AT 730 like most JB games in the past. I have showed up late to games before because I just assumed the start time would be the usual 730.

Aug. 29 Lancaster Christian 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 6 at McEwen 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 13 at Eagleville 7 p.m.

Sept. 20 Nashville Christian 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 27 at White House Heritage 7 p.m.

Oct. 4 Clarksville Academy 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 11 at Watertown 7 p.m.

Oct. 18 at East Robertson 7 p.m.

Oct. 25 Cascade 7 p.m.

Nov. 1 Houston County 7:30 p.m.

They scrimmage Cheatham County on 8/9 at home at 6PM. They also play Stewart County on 8/16 at the East Robertson Jamboree.

• 3 weeks later...

They scrimmage Cheatham County on 8/9 at home at 6PM. They also play Stewart County on 8/16 at the East Robertson Jamboree.

JB's pre-season schedule that I've seen...

Aug 2 - Clay Co. at Jo Byrns @ 7PM

Aug 9 - Cheatham Co. at Jo Byrns @ 6PM

Aug 16 - Jo Byrns vs Stewart Co @ 715PM ER Jamboree

Edited by Shep

Attention Cedar Hill Rednecks: We will carry your game against Eagleville on our station. There is link to live stream in my signature...For all you Logger-Like dummies, that means you have to click on my signature with your mouse (the thing your right hand is on). I certainly would love to see all the old crew come on down! If you do come to the game, you can listen to the game at 93.9 fm with a head set or with your smart phone via the internet. We have a 4-6 tailgate party in the parking lot where we broadcast live and hopefully are able to coax both coaches out for a brief interview. We will then carry the game from live.