Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

I actually hope Upperman is 7-0 going into hogeye. That way they can follow that winning streak up with two straight losses. Late in the year LA and DC will be tough, give them a couple weeks to get their offenses fine tuned.

Might just happen, it's to early to tell other than who the top half of district will be. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Look back, picked uhs 2nd since spring......had tossup between DC/Sc for third. How did the Ward kid look friday night?

I thought about the same at the time. Now that the season is underway I'd say UHS/DC/SC fight for the 1-3 spot. Depending on how SC looks against Gville I might change my mind on if they're better than we think. Alcoa isn't a game you can use to judge by. LA is going to be hurting for a few weeks and DC gets them soon while the opportunity is there. If we take care of business and get that one behind us then district is open for the taking.

Edited by TigerPride23

I thought about the same at the time. Now that the season is underway I'd say UHS/DC/SC fight for the 1-3 spot. Depending on how SC looks against Gville I might change my mind on if they're better than we think. Alcoa isn't a game you can use to judge by. LA is going to be hurting for a few weeks and DC gets them soon while the opportunity is there. If we take care of business and get that one behind us then district is open for the taking.

I agree you cant judge SC by the Aloca game, any team in our district would of had a similiar outcome versus them. LA may have a slow start but they will be a solid team by seasons end. Hopefully DC comes away with a win vs. LA.

Sounds about right. I'd change two in my opinion, la/wc I might swing more toward something like 21-14 with wc winning. I know it was a season opener but either SM is gonna really surprise DC tomorrow or la is down bad. I know they are young but DC has 1 offensive returner as well. Plus la scrimmages were bad.

Second I can definitely see the DC/SM matchup goin 21-14, but I'm hoping we hold to just a td again. WC had a stud rb and were pretty quick. Don't let the game fool you I think our d looked good more than their offense looked bad. Can't wait to get a more clear picture after tomorrow.