Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Sounds about right. I'd change two in my opinion, la/wc I might swing more toward something like 21-14 with wc winning. I know it was a season opener but either SM is gonna really surprise DC tomorrow or la is down bad. I know they are young but DC has 1 offensive returner as well. Plus la scrimmages were bad.

Second I can definitely see the DC/SM matchup goin 21-14, but I'm hoping we hold to just a td again. WC had a stud rb and were pretty quick. Don't let the game fool you I think our d looked good more than their offense looked bad. Can't wait to get a more clear picture after tomorrow.

only reason I don't put two much stock in the LA-SM game is the rain storm they played in in 1st quater and fact LA had ball inside the 10 three times they didn't score. Everywhere but scoreboard, LA bat Stone. Paper had that the LA qb threw for 240 yards. So unless they disappoint me again this week, still mostly on their bandwagon.

only reason I don't put two much stock in the LA-SM game is the rain storm they played in in 1st quater and fact LA had ball inside the 10 three times they didn't score. Everywhere but scoreboard, LA bat Stone. Paper had that the LA qb threw for 240 yards. So unless they disappoint me again this week, still mostly on their bandwagon.

Does LA play in a dome now?? Heaven forbid that it rain on Friday nights, the Wildcats might actually have to play in it. C'mon man!

LA-13

WC-10

DC-27

SM-17

SC-28

GHS-7

Westmo-42

Macon-14

UHS-49

MHS-0

Probably way off, but i lucked out with the DeKalb/Warren final B)

If you get DC's score correct again this week you can take away the guru title without any backlash from Warren Counties very own "guru".

Edited by DCTIGERFAN