Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

I didnt say they were even the best in district.....if u look back i picked LA. Byt they are the best hs in Putnam this year.

Let me get this straight... LA will win the district that Upperman is in but Cookeville beat LA by 28 in two quarters.... but Upperman is the best team in Putnam County. I see your logic.

Let me get this straight... LA will win the district that Upperman is in but Cookeville beat LA by 28 in two quarters.... but Upperman is the best team in Putnam County. I see your logic.

If it was suppose to go all accourding to paper, Gordonsville would have beat Upperman. Scrimmages tell alot but not everyhting. By the end of season LA will be playing way better when they meet Upperman. They might have a loss in district and Upperman might not,  so they game will mean alot. I think DC will when one of SC,LA,Upperman and lose two. Same for Smith, win one verse top three other than themselves but win rest. i think it will come down to the LA Upperman game and by then I give LA slight advantage. But i am reluctant to swap them around after LA preformed the last two weeks. Injuries will also determine alot

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

If it was suppose to go all accourding to paper, Gordonsville would have beat Upperman. Scrimmages tell alot but not everyhting. By the end of season LA will be playing way better when they meet Upperman. They might have a loss in district and Upperman might not,  so they game will mean alot. I think DC will when one of SC,LA,Upperman and lose two. Same for Smith, win one verse top three other than themselves but win rest. i think it will come down to the LA Upperman game and by then I give LA slight advantage. But i am reluctant to swap them around after LA preformed the last two weeks. Injuries will also determine alot

I actually hope Upperman is 7-0 going into hogeye. That way they can follow that winning streak up with two straight losses. Late in the year LA and DC will be tough, give them a couple weeks to get their offenses fine tuned.

If it was suppose to go all accourding to paper, Gordonsville would have beat Upperman. Scrimmages tell alot but not everyhting. By the end of season LA will be playing way better when they meet Upperman. They might have a loss in district and Upperman might not, so they game will mean alot. I think DC will when one of SC,LA,Upperman and lose two. Same for Smith, win one verse top three other than themselves but win rest. i think it will come down to the LA Upperman game and by then I give LA slight advantage. But i am reluctant to swap them around after LA preformed the last two weeks. Injuries will also determine alot

Can someone translate??

I work with a guy close to the LA program, he says they are hurting this year. No QB and with the running back they were counting on off at the alternative school for smoking weed, they have no offense. Their top receiver was hurt in passing camp and out for the season. Is anyone hearing otherwise to be thinking this is LA's year again this year?

I will, I really believe upper man will dominate the district this year but I will say the opposite I believe. Even though I know without a shadow of a doubt we are going to beat LA and DC I will say I think they will win in a close one at the end of the year.

Yeah that didnt make an awful lot of sense either.

So when I said Upperman would finish 2nd in district people give me crap. Now that I stick with my pic, people give me crap saying they are way better than LA. UHS is good but has 650 kids to pick from. LA has 1,000. La will get better. They will find someone to pass the ball and someone to run it. They will get the Hollers kid back and a few others that are hurt. I am not ready to say they are done....yet. Maybe a third laid egg in a row this week and maybe i will change my mind but not yet.

I will, I really believe upper man will dominate the district this year but I will say the opposite I believe. Even though I know without a shadow of a doubt we are going to beat LA and DC I will say I think they will win in a close one at the end of the year.

Look back, picked uhs 2nd since spring......had tossup between DC/Sc for third. How did the Ward kid look friday night?

So when I said Upperman would finish 2nd in district people give me crap. Now that I stick with my pic, people give me crap saying they are way better than LA. UHS is good but has 650 kids to pick from. LA has 1,000. La will get better. They will find someone to pass the ball and someone to run it. They will get the Hollers kid back and a few others that are hurt. I am not ready to say they are done....yet. Maybe a third laid egg in a row this week and maybe i will change my mind but not yet.

Get used to people giving you crap on here. That's what this thing is for. I jabbed you a little for talking about the scrimmages too much. Usually it's me they re jabbing for that. Glad I can use you as a scape goat.

Guest Termite

Get used to people giving you crap on here. That's what this thing is for. I jabbed you a little for talking about the scrimmages too much. Usually it's me they re jabbing for that. Glad I can use you as a scape goat.

Now............. Stampus Lickus   ( that's the scientific name for a stamp licking mailman for those that don't know)....who jabs at you. Just because you are a 5'1" mailman that is unfortunate enough to live in and support Whinemoreland...... nobody jabs at you......it's at truth hurts kind of thing.. :roflol: