Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

Must be an assistant. I believe the head coach, Ingle Martin is from Nashville. Anyways..... if they do have an assistant that used to play for Huntingdon..... he should be used to getting beat by Milan!!!

yes ingle martin is from nashville. Im talking about Coach Haywood. not 100% sure though

Edited by Slim88

Yes sir. I will take off my jacket so you can see the Milan shirt loud and clear!!! I'm a pretty big guy so you cant miss me!!!

BPM -- I just gotta say that the starting all star Milan Offensive Tackle of the Class of 2031 will not be happy with your decision to skip the Milan-CPA game. Think about this carefully. Think about your prodigy!

Thanks Kermit,

I can't get the Dawgs on here to tell me much about this year's Milan team and if there is much different from last year's team. Looks like they have an experience QB that burned us last year and a stud RB that is hard to tackle. Is the Milan - Huntingdon game online anywhere?

Found the Milan - Huntingdon game here http://www.playonsports.com/channels/participant-84028/events/40339

BPM -- I just gotta say that the starting all star Milan Offensive Tackle of the Class of 2031 will not be happy with your decision to skip the Milan-CPA game. Think about this carefully. Think about your prodigy!

If its a boy.... he'll be a guard like his daddy!! But if I do go to the Huntingdon game, I will be sure to teach him a deep hatred for the Mustangs from an early age!!!

My first observation is that Milan's front Defensive 5 is bigger than last year. #72, #73, #90, #44 and #7. These guys are bigger than Cheatham County which is saying a lot.

Is #44 the same guy as last year? Also played tight end?

Yeah... these boys have grown a bit! They are definitely not tiny!! Especially #72 and #90!!!

Thanks Kermit,

I can't get the Dawgs on here to tell me much about this year's Milan team and if there is much different from last year's team. Looks like they have an experience QB that burned us last year and a stud RB that is hard to tackle. Is the Milan - Huntingdon game online anywhere?

http://www.playonspo...ee/events/40339

There you go sorry so late had to get off net a while lol

EDIT: You found it sorry I havent clicked last page yet.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog