Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

We would be glad to have you wildcat. Come on over to paul ward stadium and thanks for the support!

i have been saying it since early in the season that I think this is Huntingdons year and I believe it still! I met some great Nc fans tonight and wish both teams luck next week but I think Huntingdon is just too strong.

I watched Nc tonight and #7 is really fast and hard to tackle, but that's about it. Quad 3 don't have nothing for y'all. I'm going to do my best to come watch this one!

Now now wildcat89. After these predictions for the Collinwood game, I wouldn't be so fast to come over here and start prognosticating......... (just yankin' your chain a little)

Cwood still wins, #4 and #7 will be the difference in this one.

I don't know what type offense Nc runs but coming from nutural standpoint, Cwoods defense is pretty good with or without #5. I been watching 1a football for many years and they can shut you down at any time.

Cwood 21 Nc 14

Trojans by 7, 28-22!

I will go against the grain in this 1, NC is not in this position very often (if ever?) so I believe they will play w/ urgency and pull off the upset. It is surprising what fear will do to somebody, in this case, the fear of not making it this far again for a long time.....

ignorance is bliss

Edited by tricklician

I will go against the grain in this 1, NC is not in this position very often (if ever?) so I believe they will play w/ urgency and pull off the upset. It is surprising what fear will do to somebody, in this case, the fear of not making it this far again for a long time.....

I appreciate the fact that you are supporting the so called underdog in this game and i agree that sometimes a team that is relatively new to playing at this level can cause an upset. However the same can be said for the Stangs. This team very well could have played for the state championship last year and didnt make it when they lost to the eventual State Champions WC. I dont see that happening again. I do see the Stang Stampede to steam roll thier way into the championship game and bringing home the gold ball. They are hitting on all cylinders and will win running away in this game. Thier ground attack is relentless and thier defense is a shutdown type of defense that makes a team fight for every inch of turf they get. It will be a close 1st half but the 2nd half will take it's toll on the line play of the opposing team and then its over.