Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

NCSdad1962 what # is your son, if you have one playing?

Hey guys. He's #42, the placekicker. For some reason I don't think you'll get to see much of him tonight. He's had a fun year. He's a soccer stud and has never kicked before. But he's showing some potential. Has hit from 50-55 in practice.

By the way, this stadium is awesome and your team even more so. Very very impressive.

Congratulations Huntingdon! Great win, now you just got one more to go. I would also like to say congrats to NCS, yall just had the best season in school history. The loss will sting for awhile but a loss in the semis is better than a loss in the 1st round. It was good to see yalls boys fight to the end and thats something to build on for next year. Get those boys in the weight room and regroup for next year.

From our side of the state, congrats to the Mustangs. But a shout out to NCS is definitely deserved for going as far as they did.

Now we can look forward to seeing what players earn district honors. I have a feeling NCS and CA will dominate that list! So until next season on the gridiron...see you on the basketball court =)

Hey guys. He's #42, the placekicker. For some reason I don't think you'll get to see much of him tonight. He's had a fun year. He's a soccer stud and has never kicked before. But he's showing some potential. Has hit from 50-55 in practice.

By the way, this stadium is awesome and your team even more so. Very very impressive.

Thanks for making the trip. We love our Mustangs in Huntingdon, but the stadium, tradition, fan base was all built over many many years. I was pleased to see that your players losing with class and not taking dirty shots or anything like that towards the end. Can't say that for everyone we've played. You have an up and coming program that we haven't heard the last of.