Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Yeah we're dirty, we've heard that all year. It's football, you're not supposed to be nice. Is that really what this worlds coming to lol. I'm just going by y'all's results saying that y'all haven't improved. I meant no disrespect by my "bold" statement. I just think y'all's offense hasn't changed at all, that's fine and dandy when somebody can't stop it, but what if they do. An alright Eagleville team stacked the box and y'all had trouble. I'd love to see y'all's offense have more variety to it because you've got the athletes to do it. Y'all's defense is very good and just doesn't have too much room for improvement.

Not saying FC is dirty, just dirtier than we are. :mrgreen:

To me, it's just football. I just don't care for all the accusations that come our way when they're BS.

Our offense hasn't changed, but I wouldn't call that not improving.

If you read the Eagleville thread, you'll see that I said that we need to tweak some blocking assignments, and throw every once in a while on 1st or 2nd down.

The kids have improved, I just think adjustments need to made sometimes this time in the year. There is plenty of film out there, and teams have had plenty of time to figure out the best ways to stop us, hence, MINOR adjustments need to be made.

We can't afford to get too conservative this time of year, which is what I think happened last week.

Again, I think FC wins this game.

I was very impressed with Remus when you guys played us and I expect him to make some plays.

Long will get his, but Remus is the best FOOTBALL PLAYER on the team IMO.