Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Yeah Hacker, Indianapolis colts were not banged up as much as you think last year without Peyton Manning, and we see where they were. Your best two players have torn ACLs, i would say thats pretty banged up. Maryville fans aren't going to get much out of the Siegel nation, this is all new to them. they do not have the following yet. most of their fans are there to watch the Band.

maryville's reg season opponents were 62-48

siegels's reg season opponents were 51-59

what does this mean? dunno-anybody wanna do some decipherin?

Let's see 62 add the 48 carry the one adds up to 110 gozinta 10 eleven times and 51 add the 59 and carry the one adds up to 110 gozinta 10 eleven times... so every team that Siegel and Maryville played had 11 regular season games. Did I do that right this time Cuzzin STARS?

As far as the REDNECKS go, I garentee NW Rutherford County can match Maryville neck fer neck.

Edited by StarRaider

Let's see 62 add the 48 carry the one adds up to 110 gozinta 10 eleven times and 51 add the 59 and carry the one adds up to 110 gozinta 10 eleven times... so every team that Siegel and Maryville played had 11 regular season games. Did I do that right this time Cuzzin STARS?

As far as the REDNECKS go, I garentee NW Rutherford County can match Maryville neck fer neck.

:lol::roflol:

That is funny

Starpair that looks abowt rite.....Yore a good nice feller hoo injoys cyferrin jist like me......and then thait meen ol' hacker feller.....Well cents me and Starpair injoy edgy-cashun and cyperrin' and hacker branged upp tha Beverlee HillBillies....Hear's my favritt eppy-sowed..... :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzVanyJZvA&feature=relmfu

I believe i asked on page 2 or 3 of this thread about siegel's o et d line-no response

doesn't seem to be many boro people talking about the game-instead of complaining about others why don't YOU post something constructive? hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Ok no horse in race here BUT I AGREE - talk football !!!

Don't agree I calling of the redneck thing as that's uncalled for BUT no wonder Maryville posts are 30 pages- it consists of small chat about non related football issues - something maybe you can to on yahoo I/M or texting...

Talk about the game, talk smack, make fun of Da Haven or Rutherford Co football anything...

Are we gonna share macaroni and cheese reciepies on here next?

Y'all sound like Oprah!

Now I expect alot of verbal jabs but truth is the truth

Edited by notredame66

But, i thought 7-AAA was the God of all conferences?

From top to bottom do you not think 7AAA is better?

As stated before I give Msryville respect and props for what it does year in/out but to the outsider won't lie your like bama, the Yankees, Red Wings so we want you to lose

Now thing for me is I think you beat Siegal and Whitehaven beats MJ

So that leaves me cheering for you over Dahaven!

Ok no horse in race here BUT I AGREE - talk football !!!

Don't agree I calling of the redneck thing as that's uncalled for BUT no wonder Maryville posts are 30 pages- it consists of small chat about non related football issues - something maybe you can to on yahoo I/M or texting...

Talk about the game, talk smack, make fun of Da Haven or Rutherford Co football anything...

Are we gonna share macaroni and cheese reciepies on here next?

Y'all sound like Oprah!

Now I expect alot of verbal jabs but truth is the truth

Their is only so much to talk about when the opposing team in this case (Siegel) has maybe 2 fans on the whole board. Lighten up, geez.